Phuket-Ranong Visa-Run Van Flips Three Times In Phang Nga

webfact

Excuse my language, but it is appropriate considering these scum who drive minivans.

I drive on the 7 and 36 a lot. The majority of minivans I see on these freeways are operated by a pack of idiotic, bullying, rude .... They speed in excess of 140 KPH and get right up on your rear bumper so you cannot see their headlights. Or they drive slow in the fast lane and will not move out of the way. They will cut in front of you suddenly without any directional indicators or safe space. It seems all the other Thai drivers in vehicles smaller than them avoid them like the plague. I see this behavior acted out against many innocent drivers time and time again.

I had a road run-in about three months ago where a van came up on me so fast I thought he would rear-end me. I was boxed in and could not pull over. He persisted and honked and flashed his hi-beams. The surrounding vehicles cleared out. I still could not safely get out of the way as he was so close on my rear, heavy-duty, stainless steel bumper. Needless to say, I dealt with it and he lost. I turned on my hazard lights and he stayed on my bumper. I slowed down gently and he stayed on my bumper. I sped up and he sped up. I said .... it; braced myself and slammed on the brakes. He slammed on his brakes and two for his tires blew out at about 130 KPH - bam bam. No contact. He barely made it to the side of the road and nearly got hit in doing so, as he swerved across three lanes suddenly and forced several vehicles to slam on their brakes. I kept on going with a shit eating grin and years of experience driving in these types of conditions.

I hate these ...... beyond belief and am prepared to retaliate with my 4000+ pounds of angry steel if they threaten my safety and do not allow me the courtesy of getting out of their way safely. I am aware of the fact that they are crazy and they are capable of doing anything, but if I am alone in my truck and this happens, then this happens and they'll go with me or they'll simply go. I am not ashamed of telling it, and I suspect there will be a few who do not condone what I did, but I give a shit. Put my back against the wall and I'll unleash whatever Hell I've got to give. The little ..... can die for all I care. I have no use for them. They shouldn't be allowed to drive anything. 16 year old princesses and minivan drivers: enough said! Every time I read a story like this I shake my head in disbelief at how stupid, selfish and disrespectful Thai people are towards others with the technology they have been blessed with. Flame off.

I have been driving in Thailand for 15 years and had many similar situations. Not only on the 7 and 36 (Motorway / Rayong) and not only with van drivers.

I see crazy driving behaviour on a daily basis. Sometimes i get upset. This has happened this morning. Chased down the bastard, went off my car and confronted him. The police was there but did not intervene. The driver just said "If you fight me you will go to prison"

What is beyond me is that these van drivers have no consideration for the passengers's safety. The Russian tourists should have left the van immediately.

The good news is that none of them was seriously injured. But these experiences leave emotional scars.

What would have happened if there were injuries? => "......and the driver fled the scene"

Edited by peterbkk9
  • Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We understood that he was a professional driver, but everyone felt uncomfortable with the speed"

Got his lisence out of a Corn Flakes box that morning

Do you have a Thai DL? If so, you should know that there's no difference getting it from a Corn Flakes box, or actually doing the test. Even the price would be the same.

• Like 1

Excuse my language, but it is appropriate considering these scum who drive minivans.

I drive on the 7 and 36 a lot. The majority of minivans I see on these freeways are operated by a pack of idiotic, bullying, rude .... They speed in excess of 140 KPH and get right up on your rear bumper so you cannot see their headlights. Or they drive slow in the fast lane and will not move out of the way. They will cut in front of you suddenly without any directional indicators or safe space. It seems all the other Thai drivers in vehicles smaller than them avoid them like the plague. I see this behavior acted out against many innocent drivers time and time again.

I had a road run-in about three months ago where a van came up on me so fast I thought he would rear-end me. I was boxed in and could not pull over. He persisted and honked and flashed his hi-beams. The surrounding vehicles cleared out. I still could not safely get out of the way as he was so close on my rear, heavy-duty, stainless steel bumper. Needless to say, I dealt with it and he lost. I turned on my hazard lights and he stayed on my bumper. I slowed down gently and he stayed on my bumper. I sped up and he sped up. I said .... it; braced myself and slammed on the brakes. He slammed on his brakes and two for his tires blew out at about 130 KPH - bam bam. No contact. He barely made it to the side of the road and nearly got hit in doing so, as he swerved across three lanes suddenly and forced several vehicles to slam on their brakes. I kept on going with a shit eating grin and years of experience driving in these types of conditions.

I hate these ...... beyond belief and am prepared to retaliate with my 4000+ pounds of angry steel if they threaten my safety and do not allow me the courtesy of getting out of their way safely. I am aware of the fact that they are crazy and they are capable of doing anything, but if I am alone in my truck and this happens, then this happens and they'll go with me or they'll simply go. I am not ashamed of telling it, and I suspect there will be a few who do not condone what I did, but I give a shit. Put my back against the wall and I'll unleash whatever Hell I've got to give. The little ..... can die for all I care. I have no use for them. They shouldn't be allowed to drive anything. 16 year old princesses and minivan drivers: enough said! Every time I read a story like this I shake my head in disbelief at how stupid, selfish and disrespectful Thai people are towards others with the technology they have been blessed with. Flame off.

It's people like you that are equally responsible for the deaths of innocent people in minivans and other road crash fatalities

Read the bold piece and apply it to yourself

Edited by I Like Thai

Very interesting response indeed. Immediate reaction is to criticize for being equally as discourteous and stupid as the very kind of drivers that the post purports to hate.

But I have to be honest with myself, when any vehicle is tailgating at speed, as often happens in this country, one cant help but feel extreme anger. The safe approach is of course to pull over and let the idiot pass and more often than not that is exactly what I would do as I have no desire to become just another statistic.

Having said that I have myself become very upset with such bad driving and although the act of stopping abruptly can in itself be regarded as road rage, when your life is being threatened in such an irresponsible way all sorts of emotions and responses can be engendered.

I have on many occasions done my utmost to frustrate tailgaters, maybe nothing as extreme, and I don't necessarily condone these actions but I do feel a degree of empathy.

Edited by somdej
  • Like 1

It's people like you that are equally responsible for the deaths of innocent people in minivans and other road crash fatalities

Hmmm, don't think so, the van driver learned a lesson and future passengers might be safe. I say this cos yesterday on a long trip one of these morons tried to run me off the road, he lost.
  • Like 2

I am surprised by how people from Europe consider some speeds excessive. Even though I understand that in Germany high speed driving is allowed on the Autobhan, at least it was back in the 1960's when I lived there. I will admit that 180 Kph is too fast for many of the places I have been in Thailand and I don't think many Thai drivers (if any) are competent enough to drive that fast! The last time I drove that fast was when I was given "high speed pursuit" training at a Federal Government training center, here in the United States.

Years ago in my mid 20's I did drive 153 and 161 Kph (95 and100 Mpg) on a regular basis, but that was the maximum speed limits on well maintained Interstate Highways in the state of Texas!

A little off topic, even though I think that American drivers, as a group, are better drivers than drivers in Thailand, most of them really do not know how to drive fast and safe here either!!! I am continuously surprised that more drivers don't kill themselves than do each month!

It always amazes me that a lot of TV members think 110 is fast, that is 70 miles per hour, which is the maximum on most US highways, and a large number of Americans go 10 over the limit so 130 is pretty common. Although, there is a big difference (Thai vs US) in driving ability and a drastic difference in the roads, drainage, lighting, traffic lights, lane marking, etc. etc. etc..

Also, I believe it is implausible that the van was traveling at 180kph at any point in the journy, 10 Russians, a driver, probably an assistant and luggage is a lot of weight for 2.7L engine to push, maximum speed is probably 140-160 and the engine would be at maximum RPM. No I am guessing 120, maybe 130. I go to Chon Buri all the time and I never see any of these types of vans going faster than 130.

I am surprised by how people from Europe consider some speeds excessive. Even though I understand that in Germany high speed driving is allowed on the Autobhan, at least it was back in the 1960's when I lived there. I will admit that 180 Kph is too fast for many of the places I have been in Thailand and I don't think many Thai drivers (if any) are competent enough to drive that fast! The last time I drove that fast was when I was given "high speed pursuit" training at a Federal Government training center, here in the United States.

Years ago in my mid 20's I did drive 153 and 161 Kph (95 and100 Mpg) on a regular basis, but that was the maximum speed limits on well maintained Interstate Highways in the state of Texas!

A little off topic, even though I think that American drivers, as a group, are better drivers than drivers in Thailand, most of them really do not know how to drive fast and safe here either!!! I am continuously surprised that more drivers don't kill themselves than do each month!

It always amazes me that a lot of TV members think 110 is fast, that is 70 miles per hour, which is the maximum on most US highways, and a large number of Americans go 10 over the limit so 130 is pretty common. Although, there is a big difference (Thai vs US) in driving ability and a drastic difference in the roads, drainage, lighting, traffic lights, lane marking, etc. etc. etc..

Also, I believe it is implausible that the van was traveling at 180kph at any point in the journy, 10 Russians, a driver, probably an assistant and luggage is a lot of weight for 2.7L engine to push, maximum speed is probably 140-160 and the engine would be at maximum RPM. No I am guessing 120, maybe 130. I go to Chon Buri all the time and I never see any of these types of vans going faster than 130.

Whether 30 or 130 or 180 they drive like shit. They think flashing their lights makes everything OK. We have all seen it, been cut up, run off the road, what ever, cos they are showing off. Can't think of any other reason. Yesterday one near had a head on an so had to force me off the road, l put my hand on the hooter,the mrs said you can't do that, l said if he stops a passenger will have to drive the ride. w00t.gif
  • Like 1

Why would you even post this if you've never been to thailand?

Those roads are unsafe at anything over 70km/h. The bends are extremely tight and you cant see oncoming traffic because of trees/trash/small bilboards or large rocks. 90% of drivers cut over in those bends and drive into oncoming traffic.

This isnt an highway were talking about but mountain roads to ranong.

First off, my condolences and wishes for a speedy recovery for all the victims of this senseless accident.

There are some safe visa run drivers. And, from Phuket at least, there are two VERY unsafe drivers. Now both of them have had accidents.

I know who the van driver was and complained about him, along with several other long term expats in Phuket last week. He was one of those drivers that has to drive as fast as possible at all times, cutting deep into the corner apex, passing anywhere, etc. I personally saw him have 3 near miss accidents including very close head-ons.

The other driver who had an accident was my driver... and he put me at 8 others in the hospital. 4 broken backs, one broken neck, 2 broken arms, one severe compound femur fracture, and a lot of cuts and bruises. My guess is there are at least 3 broken backs in this accident based on what I've seen. It will come out soon... Oh, and the driver of the van I was in is STILL DRIVING. He nearly killed 10 people and a month later he was back on the road putting more people at risk (with a forced co-driver though).

As for this accident, I've heard the van owner has fled and that there was no insurance, or not enough insurance on the van or company.

At least in this case emergency services responded. No one came for the accident I was in except locals who drove everyone to the local (kuraburi) hospital in pickup trucks. No ambulance, no police, no EMS, nothing.

Something has to change. This is the 3rd severe visa run accident in a year. All three had injuries and at least one fatality. It is the visa run companies fault hiring unsafe drivers and then for not monitoring their drivers better (video systems would be my way of doing it linked to geotags from GPS). The vans are lojacked with GPS and emergency transponders that go off in an accident so at least they know when an accident happens but do nothing to prevent one.

How can we, as the potential victims of this madness fight back. Simple, STOP USING VISA RUN SERVICES. Put them out of business. Law suits will do that and several are being considered (and I would be very interested in speaking to the victims of this latest accident). Another method needs to be found that takes the vans and drivers out of the equation.

So, right here and now I am putting forth the following proposal. I will build and operate a website for linking ride-shares for visa runs and provide the end services at the borders the current visa run companies provide. Let's put crowdfunding to work. In the next week or so I'll have a clear idea of what this will take and I'll open up to crowdfunding of the project. If interested, direct message me.

The only way to force the current visa run situation to change is to stop using it. We can't change the visa laws (even though they badly need revision...even Myanmar is much better). We can change the method of doing visa runs, by working together. We all have to live with the laws. We don't have to live with the system.

post-165909-0-60028000-1360943830_thumb.

post-165909-0-78969900-1360943845_thumb.

post-165909-0-01435100-1360943851_thumb.

post-165909-0-99985600-1360943903_thumb.

• Like 2

Why would you even post this if you've never been to thailand?

Those roads are unsafe at anything over 70km/h. The bends are extremely tight and you cant see oncoming traffic because of trees/trash/small bilboards or large rocks. 90% of drivers cut over in those bends and drive into oncoming traffic.

This isnt an highway were talking about but mountain roads to ranong.

Why do write that I have never been to Thailand?

I admit to have never been to Ranong, Thailand.

w00t.gif

Edited by radiochaser

Whether 30 or 130 or 180 they drive like shit. They think flashing their lights makes everything OK. We have all seen it, been cut up, run off the road, what ever, cos they are showing off. Can't think of any other reason. Yesterday one near had a head on an so had to force me off the road, l put my hand on the hooter,the mrs said you can't do that, l said if he stops a passenger will have to drive the ride. w00t.gif

The other reason: Every time he floors the gas pedal he is trying to over compensate for his small pecker. It's sub-consciously driven behavior....coffee1.gif

I drive on the 7 and 36 a lot. The majority of minivans I see on these freeways are operated by a pack of idiotic, bullying, rude ...... They speed in excess of 140 KPH and get right up on your rear bumper so you cannot see their headlights. Or they drive slow in the fast lane and will not move out of the way. They will cut in front of you suddenly without any directional indicators or safe space. It seems all the other Thai drivers in vehicles smaller than them avoid them like the plague. I see this behavior acted out against many innocent drivers time and time again.

I had a road run-in about three months ago where a van came up on me so fast I thought he would rear-end me. I was boxed in and could not pull over. He persisted and honked and flashed his hi-beams. The surrounding vehicles cleared out. I still could not safely get out of the way as he was so close on my rear, heavy-duty, stainless steel bumper. Needless to say, I dealt with it and he lost. I turned on my hazard lights and he stayed on my bumper. I slowed down gently and he stayed on my bumper. I sped up and he sped up. I said..... it; braced myself and slammed on the brakes. He slammed on his brakes and two for his tires blew out at about 130 KPH - bam bam. No contact. He barely made it to the side of the road and nearly got hit in doing so, as he swerved across three lanes suddenly and forced several vehicles to slam on their brakes. I kept on going with a shit eating grin and years of experience driving in these types of conditions.

I hate these ...... beyond belief and am prepared to retaliate with my 4000+ pounds of angry steel if they threaten my safety and do not allow me the courtesy of getting out of their way safely. I am aware of the fact that they are crazy and they are capable of doing anything, but if I am alone in my truck and this happens, then this happens and they'll go with me or they'll simply go. I am not ashamed of telling it, and I suspect there will be a few who do not condone what I did, but I give a shit. Put my back against the wall and I'll unleash whatever Hell I've got to give. The little ...... can die for all I care. I have no use for them. They shouldn't be allowed to drive anything. 16 year old princesses and minivan drivers: enough said! Every time I read a story like this I shake my head in disbelief at how stupid, selfish and disrespectful Thai people are towards others with the technology they have been blessed with. Flame off.

Your driving manners are no better then than that driver you purport to be talking about in your probably embellished story. (Two tyres blowing out "bam, bam" just by braking heavily from 81 mph, sure). I don't suppose you considered the possibility that there could have been passengers, maybe children, on that van, whose lives you were putting at risk just so you could prove how hard (and brainless) you are?

Try aiming your disbelief in the mirror.

And maybe one day someone will knock that "shit eating grin" off your face.

I was the one accosted. The driver should have been thinking about his passengers, although, had you read my second post, you would discover that there were none. Perhaps that is why he was driving like a (Rule 3).

Curiously the worst drivers in thailand are the "professional drivers". Except for fortuners drivers, the standard of driving for the rest of them is not that bad imho...

I do not know where you have driven in your life, but their standard of driving keeps me on the defensive like never before. I fear to take my eyes off the road for one split second for want of being able to avoid their idiotic, compulsive maneuvers. You are generalizing all Thais who operate internal combustion vehicles as "not that bad". I emphatically disagree. Say that anywhere in the company of other foreigners and you'll get some truth of what I am suggesting.

• Like 1

Yeah. I read the bold piece. I am considerate and a safe driver. I follow the rules of the road using a mix of common sense learned in the USA under all weather conditions, as well as the pure defensive driving skills needed constantly here. I have driven off-road for over 10 years in old, battered clunkers with no brakes and exhaust systems. Us kids used to drive like madmen off road and I put many a dent in alder ash and pine trees. The skills gained from that experience has given me the confidence to put my laurels on the table and challenge your skepticism. I have been driving for over 35 years. I have never caused an accident although others have ran into me. I have never been cited for being responsible for an accident. I would like to know how you arrive at your conclusion that I am responsible for deaths of innocent people. You are an idiot and a fool to assume what you do not know..

• Like 1

I think I would have done the same thing, given the conditions (no passengers in either vehicles). I dont consider myself as disrespectful for the safety of others.

Edited by peterbkk9

First off, my condolences and wishes for a speedy recovery for all the victims of this senseless accident.

There are some safe visa run drivers. And, from Phuket at least, there are two VERY unsafe drivers. Now both of them have had accidents.

I know who the van driver was and complained about him, along with several other long term expats in Phuket last week. He was one of those drivers that has to drive as fast as possible at all times, cutting deep into the corner apex, passing anywhere, etc. I personally saw him have 3 near miss accidents including very close head-ons.

The other driver who had an accident was my driver... and he put me at 8 others in the hospital. 4 broken backs, one broken neck, 2 broken arms, one severe compound femur fracture, and a lot of cuts and bruises. My guess is there are at least 3 broken backs in this accident based on what I've seen. It will come out soon... Oh, and the driver of the van I was in is STILL DRIVING. He nearly killed 10 people and a month later he was back on the road putting more people at risk (with a forced co-driver though).

As for this accident, I've heard the van owner has fled and that there was no insurance, or not enough insurance on the van or company.

At least in this case emergency services responded. No one came for the accident I was in except locals who drove everyone to the local (kuraburi) hospital in pickup trucks. No ambulance, no police, no EMS, nothing.

Something has to change. This is the 3rd severe visa run accident in a year. All three had injuries and at least one fatality. It is the visa run companies fault hiring unsafe drivers and then for not monitoring their drivers better (video systems would be my way of doing it linked to geotags from GPS). The vans are lojacked with GPS and emergency transponders that go off in an accident so at least they know when an accident happens but do nothing to prevent one.

How can we, as the potential victims of this madness fight back. Simple, STOP USING VISA RUN SERVICES. Put them out of business. Law suits will do that and several are being considered (and I would be very interested in speaking to the victims of this latest accident). Another method needs to be found that takes the vans and drivers out of the equation.

So, right here and now I am putting forth the following proposal. I will build and operate a website for linking ride-shares for visa runs and provide the end services at the borders the current visa run companies provide. Let's put crowdfunding to work. In the next week or so I'll have a clear idea of what this will take and I'll open up to crowdfunding of the project. If interested, direct message me.

The only way to force the current visa run situation to change is to stop using it. We can't change the visa laws (even though they badly need revision...even Myanmar is much better). We can change the method of doing visa runs, by working together. We all have to live with the laws. We don't have to live with the system.

Yes its the same company that crashed a few months back on the wrong side of the road. KB visa run

• Like 1

Yes its the same company that crashed a few months back on the wrong side of the road. KB visa run

One of the most constructive posts on TVF. You have an excellent idea. I support you.

• Like 2

drag yourself down to their level and you become scum too...

One of the most constructive posts on TVF. You have an excellent idea. I support you.

If I could find a love button I'd hit it hundred times. thumbsup.gif

Please PM me and let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I am working on a similar project on a different topic. These two would go well together, and, though separate, they would create more public awareness!

drag yourself down to their level and you become scum too...

Then I am scum to you; but I am a popular scum. I have never flipped, crashed, rolled over, hit head-on, sideswiped, backed into, fallen asleep at the wheel, chased, intimidated, threatened, nor had any need to flee a scene, or have beaten, hacked, stabbed, kicked, shot another passenger, or someone who had driven another motor vehicle, or done anything else with my motor vehicle against another motor vehicle while being accompanied by one or more passengers. These scum do it every day. My driving record is as clear as my conscience. I think I have explained myself adequately, and I understand your point of view and must disagree. I hope you never defend yourself in any way against someone who clearly deserves a bashing, less you fall victim to your own naively implied accusation. Thank you just the same.

Edited by cup-O-coffee

Defending myself and putting others in danger are 2 different things .. Whilst I don't question your driving ability when you slammed on your breaks you could not fully know the outcome. It worked out that time but it could have ended with other innocent bystanders getting killed.

• Like 1

Defending myself and putting others in danger are 2 different things .. Whilst I don't question your driving ability when you slammed on your breaks you could not fully know the outcome. It worked out that time but it could have ended with other innocent bystanders getting killed.

Absolutely not! Defending yourself in any given situation where you aren't given an out is one and the same. Don't back down with on your side and leave me with the tough, split second decisions here.

How about you and all the rest of the concerned idealists begin telling me how bad this driver was, and how illegal and dangerous it was for him to single out an innocent driver in a pick up truck; namely, me? Why not berate those passengers, who let that maniac roll the van three times, for not yelling (I mean YELLING like we all had to do about 4 years back on the way back from Laos) to make the driver slow down or he'd get the crap beat out of him.

As far as I am concerned, if those passengers were aware of the behavior and said nothing, then they got what they deserved. You drive like that with me as a passenger and you'll pay hell for it.

Those "innocent people in other cars" include me, yes? So some asshol_e called me out on the carpet and didn't leave me an out and he got a bit of his own medicine. Read my posts. No out. Couldn't get out of his way because he was too close. Scared shitless he'd tap my right rear bumper and throw me into a spin. Yeah! I know about those things. It's like nudging someone over a bit so you can get through or get out of the way. So the person won't let you nudge and they persistently bully you. You weren't there. I was.

My point is the majority of Thai drivers (minivan drivers in particular) are worthless (Rule #3 to the Nth degree) and should have a hammer taken to their fingers and toes for what they do and get away with, simply because people like you and the other idealists and the rubber back-boned Thais back off and feed their little egos. Then they move on to the next sucker.

This is what the article is implying: Bad minivan drivers. Dangerous minivan drivers. Stupid passengers who sit there and don't warn him to slow down or else he'll get the crap beat out of him. I'll die fighting... not pissing myself as I allow someone else to cash in my chips, or try to at best. People who see there is something amiss and do not clear out or come to my assistance will be collateral damage.

I give a shit when my life is on the line. I'll deal out the idealistic chatter later when the dust clears. I see I got two more "likes" on my initial rant while telling you off. How do you like me now?

Edited by cup-O-coffee
  • Like 2

What they yap about and never gets resolved:

Poorly Skilled Drivers And The Law: Thailand

Public Transport Vans Face Bt5,000 Fine For Speeding Beyond 90Kms Per Hour: Thailand

Thai Land Transport Dept To Crack Down Taxis Without Driving License By May 1

Thai Provinces Launch Road Safety Centers

RFID System In Place To Catch Speeding Vans And Buses: Bangkok

Rising Road Carnage In Thailand Pushing Up Medical Spending

Agency Takes Safety Measures As Road Accidents In Bangkok Rise

The Undocumented Dangers Of Thailand's Roads

Bangkok Mass Transit Authority Needs To Boost Safety For Bus Passengers

Passenger Van Drivers In Thailand Undergo Training To Increase Road Safety

What happens in the mean time (~4+ months worth of professional or licensed-to-kill-drive carnage):

Thai Tour Bus Accident Kills Five, Including French Tourist

Britons killed in Thailand road accident

Lottery-winning couple killed in Udon Thani road accident

Five Killed In Three Highway Crashes: Thailand

Bangkok Cabbie Kills British Woman, Injures Her Friend In Hit-And-Run

Passenger Van Driver Killed, 3 Passengers Severely Injured In Bangkok Accident

Son Of Red Bull Executive Arrested For Alleged Fatal Hit-And-Run Against Police

Actor Kowit'S Daugther Killed In Bangkok Road Accident

Six Tourists Among 10 Dead In Surat Thani VIP Bus Accident

Ten Dead, 17 Injured In Surat Thani VIP Bus Accident

Police Officer Injured In Bangkok Pile-Up

Tour Bus Crash Kills 4 Including A Norwegian Tourist

11 Killed, 28 Injured In Bus-Truck Head-On Crash: Surin

4 Young Swedes, 1 Thai Dead In Horror Smash Near Phuket

Six Killed In Van Accident In Samut Prakan

Eight Killed, 49 Injured As Chiang Mai-Bangkok Bus Crashes

Tollway Crash Teenager Gets Two-Year Suspended Sentence

Two Killed, 23 Injured In Phuket-Bound Bus Accident

Pattaya Bus Crash On Bang Na Trat Kills Two And Injures 27

Lao Girl Cut In Half By Fleeing Stolen Porsche: Thai Police

14 Dead, At Least 20 Injured As Bus Plunges Into Ravine In Nan

Five Phuket Tourists Die In Cha-Am Horror Crash

Truck Driver Flees After Killing Three

Honda Civic Plunges From Expressway, Killing Driver: Pathum Thani

British Tourist Stabbed By Illegal Tourist Bus Worker (worth mention)

Two Killed, 16 Injured As Vans Crash In Bangkok

Incidentally, you won't find my name in any of those articles. I'm just a happy innocent schmuck who drives frequently and doesn't want anyone's crap, and won't take it either.

• Like 1