Energy Drinks....

Totster

Are you partial to a Red Bull or similar ?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I first started coming to Thailand I used to drink Lipo, especially before embarking on a night out, and also Red Bull mixed with Sangsom etc during the night out...

I haven't drunk these kind of drinks for a long time now, partly because I read that they aren't particulary good for you and partly because I just didn't want them any more...

It seems you can't go 500m down the road in Thailand without seeing someone drinking a Red Bull or similar... or at least find an empty thrown down...

I'm just interested to see how many of the members here use these kind of drinks..

totster :o

A brisk 5k followed by freshly pressed fruit juice - best pick-me-up and energy drink in the world.

Don't waste your money on all that other crap.

5K is only brisk when I'm on the motorbike ! :o

totster :D

Too sweet for me......

All the kiddies in our local "pulling Pub"appear to get blasted on mixtures of this kinda stuff on a Friday nights ....red bull and Vodka -cider-alki poops...in fact there are sooo many different colours I would never recognise them.

Lager top was always for the ladies (+ lemonade me thinks)but saw a punter one night buying a couple of pints (think bitter)and topped it off with blackcurrant juice :o ...looks like paintstripper mixed with meths....still...U.T.Them....

Every year or so, I get suckered into drinking one of these energy drinks ("Oh teacher, try it! It'll give you extra energy to correct all those tests tonight.") I swear, I never feel one iota differently after downing one of them.

Either my system is slow to respond (OK unresponsive?) or everyone else is brainwashed. :o

I used to enjoy M Loi Ha sip...M150 with a whisky or rum.

Although, mostly I drank beer, so not a whole lot of the energy drinks needed... I drank the power of the LEO