Traditional Street Photography

fimgirl

Wow! What was it?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

It was my image, though It was not that bad, I put It down to old people being bitter and complaining, reporting my post, time to move on old people will always be that way, 555

• Like 1

Decided to buy another Cameras, for some street photography, even though I promised myself no more camera, though for a cheap body the X100s is a fun camera for street shots, fixed lens and all, cannot fault it for the price^^

19193170448_0995b5e08e_z.jpgNight Food by David Hitchens, on Flickr

I bought an x100s for my daughter (she's eleven) and she makes some great images with it. You're right, for the price, it'd be tough to beat.

I forgot to say, cracking image, MrH!

Edited by tangaroa67

Decided to buy another Cameras, for some street photography, even though I promised myself no more camera, though for a cheap body the X100s is a fun camera for street shots, fixed lens and all, cannot fault it for the price^^

Night Food by David Hitchens, on Flickr

I bought an x100s for my daughter (she's eleven) and she makes some great images with it. You're right, for the price, it'd be tough to beat.

I forgot to say, cracking image, MrH!

Yes, totally agree. Especially the way the light blankets downwards over your subject is very attractive, MrH. Keep 'm coming.thumbsup.gif

I think the major advantage of a small cam is you can get the shot faster which can make a big difference IMO. It reduces chances of "awareness posing".

I agree with the previous synopsis , but I cannot help but to feel somehow disassociated from the images from the focal pov.

Yes great images Mr H , but in all due respect I just feel that they are a little distant ?

If this is the feeling you are trying to portray , then very well done . I am everyday a different person with different views, today this is my view .

Lighting is great !

Today I just want to be closer to the subject , that's all.

Cheers

@ DAL....

"Today I just want to be closer to the subject , that's all."

DAL...we were all born with two legs that have two feet atached and hopefully we still have all of

it in good working order even as we age.

Use em to your advantage whether advancing or retreating!

• Like 2