Traditional Street Photography

fimgirl

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chiang Rai; I moved bags of crushed ice like this before. Gives you a stingy headache after about 10 yards. He must be a tough guy. ^ ^

15656590844_24c3fb9354_b.jpg

[edit] @Oilinki, great to see you're getting to grips with LR. AMAZING clarity and detail on your Ferrari shot taken from a cab..It's interesting to note I don't notice the wires above at first sight.thumbsup.gif . Love itsmile.png

Spectacular image , living hi-so in the lo-so , many words cannot describe your editing on this photo , but I am pleased that you have shown this .

A bit like " glitter in the gutter " . Fantastic Image , just Brilliant IMO , just brilliant , thanks .

Although my first love is wildlife photography, I find I am been drawn to cityscape & street photography. I hope the attached can be classed as "street", as it makes me think. I would be interested in comments from others

Regards Bill.

16075538237_756cf0bc42_c.jpgDSCF2746 1 2048 1 B&W by Bill.3173, on Flickr

great shot BUT

in my eyes its a portrait not street photography>

^^Saw this on the Flickr feed. Not shy of the camera now, Shag.

Am getting there mate (very slowly)

Should of put a bit of a story to go with the pic I posted yesterday really (apologies,jet lagged)

That shot was pure luck,talk about being at the right place at the right time!

We had pulled over at the house of one of Ma's friends to quickly get some water for our dogs.The pickup was parked alongside the table

where the old girls were sitting and so I thought I would try and get some candid portrait shots from the back of the pickup.I only managed to get

a couple of shots off before I had to stop to change the battery in my camera,just got the new one in and the camera turned back on when one

of the neighbours dogs decided to have a go at a Rooster that was near the table where the ladies were sitting....

All hell broke loose and the pair kicked up a real dust storm......in that brief moment of chaos I think that I was the only one with a smile on my face.

Just wish I had been in continuous hi-mode sad.png

The thing that I really like about that pic is the total look of disgust on the cats face,not a happy pussy at all!

^^ How did you edit it, Shaggy, to get that effect? I really like that.

Thanks Rob.

Can't remember exactly mate (never can facepalm.gif)

I know I did a wee bit of cropping and straightening and that I used the gradient filter diagonally top left to right bottom to desaturate and bring down down the shadows and highlights a little bit.Also used the gradient filter bottom right to top left and played around with the highlights and vibrance levels.Also did a bit of

sharpening and noise reduction........just went by feeling really mate,am sure it could of been done a lot better by many of you other guys.

Archived