fimgirl

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Central Embassy Bangkok

The Mall by David Hitchens, on Flickr

Spectacular POV, MrH! Bravo!

Thanks Mate^^

What is your camera Khun Hitchens ? Great photo; thank you to share it clap2.gif

This afternoon ; I try what I can ( and I can a little bit compare to you ) with my Olympus TG 860

Thanks mate^^

I shot the above image on a Fujifilm x100S great little camera for street photography, although the auto focus is terrible, in manual it works better.

Great shot mate, my favorite thread street photography shame nobody seems to wanna post

Thanks mate,one of my favorites also.....only problems for me is,we only have one street in our village.....need to get out into the cities more!

Bangkok is a mess of activity, isolating any kinda subject can be a nightmare, living in a village could be easier, been posting into this thread hoping to see some new stuff from all the new members nothing yet maybe in the future, guess we will see?

Nah mate,city shooting is far easier I think,in the village everyone sees you coming,so the chance of catching a 'natural' moment is small.

City life maybe more chaotic and harder to isolate,but you have more chance to blend into the surroundings.Hopefully more will come and post!

Archived