Bank Statement

I need bank statement which shows every detail from where my funds are coming from or from which bank. I talk to my bank (Krungsri) and they are very reluctant to do and they said they cannot track any transaction older than 6 months. Is this true? Doesnt bank keep all their records how and where money is remitted? Is nt it a requirement by Law? I suppose they need to audit every year and they must have all the records. What options do I have , please give suggestions :o

I need bank statement which shows every detail from where my funds are coming from or from which bank. I talk to my bank (Krungsri) and they are very reluctant to do and they said they cannot track any transaction older than 6 months. Is this true? Doesnt bank keep all their records how and where money is remitted? Is nt it a requirement by Law? I suppose they need to audit every year and they must have all the records. What options do I have , please give suggestions :o

By Krungsri, I presume you mean Bank of Ayudhya. Have you considered registering for Internet banking with them? That might give you the info. you need.

http://www.krungsri.com/eng/index.htm

Edited by Oswulf