Thai Men Assault Drunk Scottish Teacher In Nakhon

Lite Beer

This story is Not accurately reported. She was not with her boyfriend, but another "friend". She WAS allowed into the "bar" (that fronts as a resutrant to stay open all night, the only one in Nakon) Another "foreigner" asked her to please leave as she was "acting like a fool, and being very suggestive" She was seen leaving on her own will talking with some Thai men. She was just a "tourist" looking for a job, because she has a South African boy "friend" teaching in the area. She was already told by two schools in the area she would not be able to work there, because of her appernce and her very thick Scottish accent.

This is a real shame on all accounts. 1. That things like this can/do happen. 2. That stories are misreported like this. 3. All the people involved, are portrayed in a horrible light, without the poice know all the "facts"

• Like 2

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently after being refused entry into a restaurant because she was so drunk, she became angry and abusive and threw her wallet containing 6,000 baht into the restaurant!

Absolutely stupid.

If you can't handle your drink, don't drink.

Inexcusable behaviour form the Nakhon Sri Thammarat dogs but it's a town noted for its thugs and gunmen. Dorothy ain't in Kansas now.

Where are you getting that info from? I don't see anything about wallet throwing in the article.

it's in the unmentionable, the one we cannot name.

Apparently after being refused entry into a restaurant because she was so drunk, she became angry and abusive and threw her wallet containing 6,000 baht into the restaurant!

Absolutely stupid.

Inexcusable behaviour form the Nakhon Sri Thammarat dogs but it's a town noted for its thugs and gunmen. Dorothy ain't in Kansas now.

Where are you getting that info from? I don't see anything about wallet throwing in the article.

Today's BKK Post

Edited by simple1

Absolutely stupid.

I didn't read it either.

This story is Not accurately reported. She was not with her boyfriend, but another "friend". She WAS allowed into the "bar" (that fronts as a resutrant to stay open all night, the only one in Nakon) Another "foreigner" asked her to please leave as she was "acting like a fool, and being very suggestive" She was seen leaving on her own will talking with some Thai men. She was just a "tourist" looking for a job, because she has a South African boy "friend" teaching in the area. She was already told by two schools in the area she would not be able to work there, because of her appernce and her very thick Scottish accent.

This is a real shame on all accounts. 1. That things like this can/do happen. 2. That stories are misreported like this. 3. All the people involved, are portrayed in a horrible light, without the poice know all the "facts"

What or who is your source for this information?

What or who is your source for this information?

I live here and teach the poice English. It is a small town. I have met both the poor young lady involved and the boy--friend (not boyfriend) She seemed like a nice young lady. It is a shame that this has happened. I also know the people that asked her to please go home. I hope and pray she will be "OK" and they catch/figure out what happened and they are properly punished.
  • Like 2

Yes Sing_Sling, that caught my eye too!

A teacher at aged 20? Impossible!!

More incorrect reporting and, therefore, that makes the rest of the of the report doubful in many areas, even if it is truth in all areas.

-mel.

Not impossible, but she won't have the paperwork. An agency sent us a 20 y.o South African that had no clue what to do with students! No degree, no nothing...He was removed in a day or 2.

• Like 1

Why is everything just a lie when you read these reports? she was sooo drunk that she couldnt get up but somehow then know that 2 of the rapists cum inside of her.. How do they know this is the sperm 2 different colours.. more bullshit

climb back under your rock

<deleted> are you talking about?? How do they know that 2 men climaxed inside of her when she was so drunk that she couldnt stand?? Its a simple question but i guess your simple so come back with crap.. no doubting she was raped.. maybe you should read properly before answering old boy

My wife just asked me 'is it normal for Farang girls to get that drunk'...

Enough said !

Yeah reall...enough!

Call me funny, but I still think, everybody has the right to drunk as much as they like...without being raped!

But I guess, you and your wife are much wiser!

I never said that people couldn't drink as much as they want.

Also never said that they deserved to be raped.

Just pointed out that in Thai society it is not normal for women to get that drunk, whether that is for safety reasons I wouldn't know !! In Scottish society things are different. People just need to take responsibility for their own actions and maybe think about where they are and what might happen.

Having said that, I have been completely mashed on more than one occasion in a foreign city with no recollection of what happened...

She was in the wrong place, in the wrong condition.

• Like 1

Dear Admin or Litebeer, This headline should not read "teacher" in Nakon. There are very few foreign teachers here in Nakhon, and this is very missleading. Also, as mentioned before, this story is mis-reported, or not all factual from the begining. Don't know if you can change it or not, but thought it was fair to point out.

• Like 1

Dear Admin or Litebeer, This headline should not read "teacher" in Nakon. There are very few foreign teachers here in Nakhon, and this is very missleading. Also, as mentioned before, this story is mis-reported, or not all factual from the begining. Don't know if you can change it or not, but thought it was fair to point out.

Please take up your concerns with the publishers who provided the story.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Just pointed out that in Thai society it is not normal for women to get that drunk, whether that is for safety reasons I wouldn't know !!

Come on up to Esaan and broaden your knowledge base my friend.

Down south too.

• Like 2

"She had been drinking heavily with her Scottish boyfriend, who went back to their room to sleep."

He left his gf alone and drunk? <deleted>?? I wouldn't do this in the US let alone in TL!

Agreed. In the U.S. one wud never leave a gun or girl unattended. laugh.png Maybe Thailand's becoming as bad. Edited by SparklingCascades

Just pointed out that in Thai society it is not normal for women to get that drunk, whether that is for safety reasons I wouldn't know !!

Down south too.

And in the middle,and everywhere else in Thailand.Unbelievably naive comment.
  • Like 1

Yup, it depends on the society you hang out in smile.png

What society I or anyone else hang out in has absolutely nothing to do with the drinking habits of the residents of Thailand smile.png

No that is true but it does have something to do with which residents you see drinking...

Guess my wife is from an area where it is not considered normal !

Maybe I should have said in 'some parts' of Thai society :)

Anyway, looks like a lot of the facts have been lost in this story so we will never really know..

Sorry for the girl anyway...