Land Fill

DreamRider

It all depends on how many m3 1 dump truck can deliver (plus ofcourse the price per truck and the bulldozer)

But you can use this rough calculation (I am using 8m3 per truck)

To raise one rai by 1.5m = 1600m3 x 1.5 x 1.2 (compaction factor) = 2880m3 / 8m3 (1 truck) = 360 truck loads @ (maproa price) 450 THB = 162.000 THB

Btw: Thanks to Soundman for the original idea wink.png

Edited by MJCM

We are doing a very similar sized plot at the moment in Mukdahan for 20K.

I will say you are dreaming

I have to agree with John_1, as that would come out at around +/- THB 100 per truck !

(1600m2 / 8m3 = 200 Trucks, 20,000 THB / 200 = 100 THB)

Where 8m3 is the m3 one truck approx holds !!

Many thanks for your input here chaps.

I filled 1.5 rai to about a metre in Udon Thani 6 years ago for about 120,000, but my wife has recently been given an utterly ridiculous estimate hence my seeking reassurance!!!

150 to 200,000 was the figure I was guess-timating.

Just filled in an area of 3000 sqm a couple months ago to a depth of 1.5m Cost per truck load was 600 Baht. Price is rising pretty steadily as they are having more difficulty finding fill. Company provided dozer and road grader as well. All in...120000Baht

That's a hell of a big truck, equates to 22.5 cubic meters/ truckload without ant extra charges for leveling! (120000/600 = 200. 3000 x 1.5 = 4500 4500/200 = 22.5) God price and hell of a truck!

Edited by wayned

We recently raised two plots, one was 300 truckloads, 350 baht per truck, price included tractor to move and level. The other plot was 100 trucks into town, price was more 450 baht because further to travel also included tractor. This is in Nangrong Buriram. The person in charge gave a small book containing 2 sets of numbers up to 100 and I gave 1 number to each driver, so as to record how many loads have arrived.

We recently raised two plots, one was 300 truckloads, 350 baht per truck, price included tractor to move and level. The other plot was 100 trucks into town, price was more 450 baht because further to travel also included tractor. This is in Nangrong Buriram. The person in charge gave a small book containing 2 sets of numbers up to 100 and I gave 1 number to each driver, so as to record how many loads have arrived.

Oh yes, that was it; we gave a ticket TO each driver!!!