Exoticpits

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that you in the picture?,listen to me now get to Cardiff ( I'm sure you know where that is because you'r drinking cheap cider) and get a few pints of BRAINS S.A.(known as skull attack) down your neck, necter of the welsh gods.Do you know the difference between CIDER and BEER

Edited by taff33

Look my V8 chum. USA beer is crap, a drink for the ladies, it all tastes the same, piss. You must search your taste buds for taste not girlie stuff. One thing the English are masters at is beer, BUT, if your taste buds have been weened on Bud then you have a problem. sad.png

I admit I'm not that much of a drinker, don't know why. I've always been a smoker since teen, all my friends would drink a lot. I'm alway the designated driver... Lol being not that much of a drinker does do some good.. Lol
  • Like 1

Back onto the Beer

Chang is for real MEN its far too strong for most who then complain of a Changover but its a great beer if your man anough but if your a drinker of BUD light Miller Lite Corona Dos Equis then you just cant call yourself a beer drinker cos those are piss smile.png

CHANG rocks great beer great taste but I understand those that bash it because its just too strong for you

Dk

You mean its the beer of choice for alcoholics?

Anyway, my objection to Chang and most all Thai beers is the artificial chemically taste, not the booze content.

Back onto the Beer

Chang is for real MEN its far too strong for most who then complain of a Changover but its a great beer if your man anough but if your a drinker of BUD light Miller Lite Corona Dos Equis then you just cant call yourself a beer drinker cos those are piss smile.png

CHANG rocks great beer great taste but I understand those that bash it because its just too strong for you

Dk

You mean its the beer of choice for alcoholics?

Anyway, my objection to Chang and most all Thai beers is the artificial chemically taste, not the booze content.

You don't like fermented rice? blink.png

• Like 1

On a question of price they are very closely priced

down shanty town you can get 3 large bottles of most beers for 159 baht that is cheap enough for any alchy to get there rocks off,

Been couple of times but 3 at a time is a bit much even for me but the eye candy is great :)

dk

Edited by DiamondKing

Somewhat more serious question: isn't it true that Chang is the Thai beer of choice for alcoholics? If not, what brand is?

Tricky question because it's not always clear who is an alcoholic and who is not. But it appears to me that most of the expats in Chiang Mai who are regular beer drinkers drink Leo when they drink Thai beer.

Somewhat more serious question: isn't it true that Chang is the Thai beer of choice for alcoholics? If not, what brand is?

Red Horse 6.9% beats Chang at 6.4 % in alc.and price, tastes better too. don;t see RH around too often these days.

Red Horse 6.9% beats Chang at 6.4 % in alc.and price, tastes better too. don;t see RH around too often these days.

If it's just about alcohol content, Sangsom and Lao Khao can be bought quite cheaply.

• Like 1

Tricky question because it's not always clear who is an alcoholic and who is not. But it appears to me that most of the expats in Chiang Mai who are regular beer drinkers drink Leo when they drink Thai beer.

This is a BS tread,but I can clear some things for the OP,who is an obvious troll....

...alcoholics go to AA meetings....drunks go party....cheesy.gifdrunk.gifpartytime2.gif ,,,and the real man drinks Chang!!! burp.gif

• Like 2

...alcoholics go to AA meetings....drunks go party....cheesy.gifdrunk.gifpartytime2.gif ,,,and the real man drinks Chang!!! burp.gif

And the more refined "real men" drink Chang Light, Chang Export or Chang Draught. Chang Classic is for cleaning stained concrete w00t.gif

...a good Chang Classic 'puke' will do the job as well...sick.gif

And the more refined "real men" drink Chang Light, Chang Export or Chang Draught. Chang Classic is for cleaning stained concrete w00t.gif

Either end, it's all the same as what's in the bottle wink.png

Either end, it's all the same as what's in the bottle wink.png

...any bottle...thumbsup.gif