Beach Closed To Thai Ladies At Night

wans

About an hour - as usual!

you would think so but thats not the case, this isnt the usual money making exercise, certain people are in some of the hotels on the beach and their eyes are being protected, they have police all down the beach and as soon as a girl crosses the road she is taken away on a motorbike, its been going on for a few days now, you can see the lit up navy and police boats in the bay as well

Last night the ladies were out in abundance as usual. Were lining the entire beach wall. Am I missing something ???

maybe it was a later thing, I was out after about 9 and pretty much nobody north of soi 13, same the night before, and a lot of police, maybe its the area in front of the hilton they are worried about

post-140396-0-57211200-1361386245_thumb.

some prity important people left about 5.30 pm today as Suk was closed and entry onto the number 7 motorway closed of, until the important people had gone. Pictures Sukhumvit closed and me in jam for 30 mins hence boredom taking pics, and VIP leaving hopefully.

post-140396-0-02160200-1361386260_thumb.

Edited by marstons

If one wanted to "walk" beach road where would be the best place to park a pickup ?

Tops car park cnr Pattaya Klang and Second Road or central festival car park (enter via Beach road or Second Road)

attachicon.gifsuk.jpg

some prity important people left about 5.30 pm today as Suk was closed and entry onto the number 7 motorway closed of, until the important people had gone. Pictures Sukhumvit closed and me in jam for 30 mins hence boredom taking pics, and VIP leaving hopefully.

When we came back into Pattaya from Bangkok on Sukhumvit Wednesday morning the north bound traffic was halted because a camera crew was filming something or other. I suppose it could have been in anticipation of the appearance of some VIP or it could have been a bit from some episode in a Thai soap opera. The crew were all Thai, but there was some farang (the director??) in a pony tail bouncing about as well.

Does that include homosexuals dressed up as women?

yes, and food venders as well, pretty much closed the whole beach to everyone but police and tourists

The new safe zones for tourists finally up and running then!

This proves that the police CAN clear the beach of scammers, drug dealers and the transvestite mugger gangs WHEN THEY WANT TO.