Philippines Or Bali In May Better For Good Wheater ?

Sandman77

Hello! For my next visa run I plan to to visit the Philippines maybe Palawan island, how far from Manila airport? Or Bali!

This my first visit so I don't know anything? How about flood problems at moment in indonesia?

Where water more clean!

Did someone know what day on the week

Air Asia have online promotions,

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Suggest you ask the girl you took to Cambo for ideas.

Big face will be gained if you go instead to HK or Singapore.

There is a luk tung song called, bai tam por ter see, go and ask her father, by a woman called por meung.

The Thais all know this song, it rips the piss out these people travelling abroad.

Dont forget to buy, Louis Wittong, or Dior, it doesnt mean crap to these peasants, they only understand the label.

Take your credit card, good luck on Orchard Rd.

I live in ubud, bali and may is the very end of the rainy season. I've never been to the Philippines, but have not heard too many good things, unless you're just looking for sex and nothing more, but once again, I've not been there.

Both places are great to visit. I'm not a big fan of Kuta and surrounds on Bali, but the other parts of the island are pretty amazing. I love Ubud. Lombok has some sights also.

Philippines is a huge country. Very diverse. Palawan is a highlight. I think the monsoons start in June, so May "should" be OK. But as you know with weather here, it's becoming less predictable.

http://www.weather2travel.com/whentotravel/philippines/

I flew HKT-SIN-MNL (JetAir) last year, stayed 4 days in MNL then flew to Puerto Princessa in Palawan about 8 months ago. Did a week of diving, excellent. There is also a famous underground river that you can travel on a boat, supposed to be among top cave trips in world. Plus the usual Philippino things, quite enjoyable. The MNL-PP flight had only carry-on baggage on booking website but turns out could check a bag for extra charge. Fairly rigid security screening both ways on Palawan flights.

Thx for information!

Where the jet air is coming from?

I not want fly with Philippine airlines, because of security problems and blacklisted in eu!

I think air Asia also operate to Palawan?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Jet Airways is Indian. I thought they were bankrupt? Or almost????

Air Asia does not fly to Palawan. They go to Clark, then you'd have to get to MNL and catch a flight from there. A real pain.

P.S. I removed a post. Don't mean to be rude, but what you post here is public information. Available to anyone anywhere in the world with an internet connection.