Oz In Decline

Kostya would of beat Ricky if it wasnt for the dirty tactics.

He was holding wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much and would of got disqualified anywhere else.

Ricky wresled him to the win.

A prime Tszyu would rape Hatton.

But that home crowd was pretty impressive i must say, i believe that was the difference, some punches Ricky took would of dropped anyone in the division, but Ricky seem to be running on alot of addrenalin (i cant spell) and was walking through them.

I like Ricky Hatton, if Tszyu was to lose to anyone im glad it was Ricky, he is a top bloke and doesnt trash talk.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was holding wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much and would of got disqualified anywhere else.

But that home crowd was pretty impressive i must say, i believe that was the difference, some punches Ricky took would of dropped anyone in the division, but Ricky seem to be running on alot of addrenalin (i cant spell) and was walking through them.

I like Ricky Hatton, if Tszyu was to lose to anyone im glad it was Ricky, he is a top bloke and doesnt trash talk.

As much as I like Kostya he is still only an imported champion,he will probably end up another Aussie Joe Bugner!! pity danny green has gone off form, but still looking forward to his handbags at 50 paces match with mundine next month :o nignoy

I got me some tickets for the green and mundine fight, i cant wait and hope its a good fight, green will win.
Lucky You :D of course danny green will give him a flogging, but mundine will probably not turn up , he will probably be washing his didgeredoo or be on the grog :o nignoy

I got me some tickets for the green and mundine fight, i cant wait and hope its a good fight, green will win.

Lucky You :D of course danny green will give him a flogging, but mundine will probably not turn up , he will probably be washing his didgeredoo or be on the grog :o nignoy

I think that 99 percent of Australians will be backing Green for a win and hopefully he will. Mind you if he does win I reckon that Motormouth Mundine will be blaming Racism for his loss.

Blame the ref, crowd, TV stations, newspapers etc for the racism against mundine. At least thats what happened when he was left out of the Oz rugby league team a few years ago.

Funny, if he had some talent he would have made that team

Go Danny

Hook line and sinker...... :D

Revenge is a meal best served cold :D

Just a bit of payback...and you won't get me again! :D

Of course I will! :D:D

I see you New Zulanders beat a Perth boy into second place in the swimming pool at the Commonwealth Games! Not on. :o

And The Haka at the pool!!!!!

I'd love to be going to the Green/Mundine fight. Donz, where in your house do you keep your tickets.....and where do you live? :o

I have never seen Green fight but unless he can hit Mundine flush on his glass jaw, with a strong punch, he will lose the bout.

Mundine possesses the goods. His dad had a glass jaw too but he could fight and he had plenty of ticker.

We all know Anthony has a big mouth, but it is putting money into his bank account and that's the main reason for him being so vocal. Under all his brashness, he is quite a nice guy. Make no mistake, he can fight, he is fast and he has a longer reach than Green.

I predict Mundine to win, on points or by TKO.

Donz..........there are some big threads on that fight, they are from 4 or 5 months ago, but worth a read....

I'd love to be going to the Green/Mundine fight. Donz, where in your house do you keep your tickets.....and where do you live? :o

I have never seen Green fight but unless he can hit Mundine flush on his glass jaw, with a strong punch, he will lose the bout.

Mundine possesses the goods. His dad had a glass jaw too but he could fight and he had plenty of ticker.

We all know Anthony has a big mouth, but it is putting money into his bank account and that's the main reason for him being so vocal. Under all his brashness, he is quite a nice guy. Make no mistake, he can fight, he is fast and he has a longer reach than Green.

I predict Mundine to win, on points or by TKO.

If motormouth turns up!! the only way he will win is if he talks Danny Green to death :D time will tell :D nignoy

If you want to talk about boxing or the pointless nonsense of the Commonwealth games then start your own thread - dont hijack this one.

This thread is just for people to point out any new evidence that the Australian cricket team are defunct, old, stale, over the hill, sour losers, arrogant, cheats, record breakers ~(such as being defeated by the highest score in both test and one day cricket), non holders of the ashes, text message abusers etc etc etc!

Don't think we have room to let any other topics on!

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't too long ago Ponting said Bangladesh don't deserve test status!!

current score-

Bangladesh 324/4 at 4.2 an over!

B Lee 13 2 53 0 4.07 (4nb)

SR Clark 12 1 43 0 3.58 (1nb)

JN Gillespie 16 4 36 2 2.25 (1nb)

SK Warne 20 1 112 0 5.59

SCG MacGill 17 1 72 2 4.23 (1w)

Bowling Shane :o:D:D

AUSTRALIA cricket captain Ricky Ponting has retracted comments he made that Bangladesh do not deserve Test status.

"Looking back, I think I was wrong," Ponting told reporters yesterday ahead of the start of Australia's maiden cricket tour of the South Asian nation.

"I was speaking from an ideal point of view and not about the growth of the game in world cricket. That is where I made a mistake," he said.

"We want to see the game go ahead and maybe Bangladesh having Test status will take it forward."

Bangladesh, ranked lowest among the 10 Test-playing nations, lost both previous Tests it played against world No.1 Australia.

The first Test starts tomorrow at Fatulla, near Dhaka. The second begins on April 16 in Chittagong.

No <deleted> Ricky. :o

Edited by chuchok

On a serious note here regarding test status I always wondered how the 'lesser nations' were supposed to learn the game at the highest level without test status.

Sure Bangladesh have been walkovers in the past but then so were India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka in their early days in test cricket.

Players need exposure at this level to learn the game. Even if they don't make an impct themselves they at least gain the experience to pass on to developing players.

Well Done Bangladesh and although I see Aus still winning this game the have shown that they are improving year by year.

Australia 93/6

I can hardly contain my joy!

But i still see Oz winning this, but a good scare!

Just logged in for a quick decko ,but I see the usual no-brainers are doing their usual oz-bashing to which they deserve no comment. bye.

Australia 93/6

Just logged in for a quick decko ,but I see the usual no-brainers are doing their usual oz-bashing to which they deserve no comment. bye.

Didnt realise you were all so sensitive!!

Come on - this is potentially the most unlikely result in sport. Before play got underway on day 1 you could get 175/1 on a Bangladesh victory on Betfair. And no i didnt take it!. Still think OZ will win though!

Australia 93/6

Oz, harden up mate. :o

Australia 93/6

Didnt realise you were all so sensitive!!

I've noticed the Ozzies have gotten a lot more sensitive in the past few years. Its not something I would have accused them of before... :o

Whas up?