Nearly New Cbr250S For Sale, Why ?

cornishcarlos

I would rather have a ER6n as I stated above and will be getting one once I return from traveling in a bit. But I could be happy with a CBR250 as a daily driver. Great gas mileage, small enough for traffic in CM, great for my 15km commute. Get a backpack for groceries and it eliminates the need for a basket. The bonus would be when I get off the ER6N I won't be shifting the wrong way like I do wit my dream! I hate autos and I always wondered why so many guys here with bigger bikes get an auto as a DD, and now I know... Too bad I can't swing a CBR and an ER, but then I would be getting close to the point where I could convince me a Thruxton was just a "bit" more expensive.

I got a cbr250 and i have thought about bigger too. Thing is its a nice learner bike. But i mainly use it in and around the suburbs of BKK got some sadle bags and its great. But i prefer my 135cc yamaha in heavy traffic. Now a friend of mine has a cbr 150 and an ern6 he says they are shit in BKK traffic. So it kinda depends what your going to use it for. I think for me it would be too heavy as the cbr250 already is a lot less handy in traffic. I can only imagine how bad an ERN6 would be. But for touring when there is not much traffic.. give me an ERN6 any day.

So who knows maybe people bought a bike for 1 thing and after liking it changed what they wanted to do with it.

I was even thinking selling the cbr and my yamaha and get a 300cc scooter.. that was untill i saw the size of it. Just not practical in heavy traffic.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather have a ER6n as I stated above and will be getting one once I return from traveling in a bit. But I could be happy with a CBR250 as a daily driver. Great gas mileage, small enough for traffic in CM, great for my 15km commute. Get a backpack for groceries and it eliminates the need for a basket. The bonus would be when I get off the ER6N I won't be shifting the wrong way like I do wit my dream! I hate autos and I always wondered why so many guys here with bigger bikes get an auto as a DD, and now I know... Too bad I can't swing a CBR and an ER, but then I would be getting close to the point where I could convince me a Thruxton was just a "bit" more expensive.

I got a cbr250 and i have thought about bigger too. Thing is its a nice learner bike. But i mainly use it in and around the suburbs of BKK got some sadle bags and its great. But i prefer my 135cc yamaha in heavy traffic. Now a friend of mine has a cbr 150 and an ern6 he says they are shit in BKK traffic. So it kinda depends what your going to use it for. I think for me it would be too heavy as the cbr250 already is a lot less handy in traffic. I can only imagine how bad an ERN6 would be. But for touring when there is not much traffic.. give me an ERN6 any day.

So who knows maybe people bought a bike for 1 thing and after liking it changed what they wanted to do with it.

I was even thinking selling the cbr and my yamaha and get a 300cc scooter.. that was untill i saw the size of it. Just not practical in heavy traffic.

I was thinking exactly the same as you about the Forza why looking at it at the dealer. Today I saw it first time on the Road, and at first I thought well modified PCX. Then I saw its Forza. It didn't seem to big on the road. It was in China town where usually traffic is bad. About the CBR , I agree I cant always go between cars, just bought smaller mirrors today to make it easier but when I have to go from one line of cars to another, between two cars close behind each other is harder. So for far trips I m in a car usually , just to work on the CBR. If you know Kaset - Nawamin Rd. (in case u are in Bkk) , its easier , the road is wide, almost never big buses and vans, not many sois where cars come out or turn left or right in front of u, so I never got stuck there. It is my usual every day way and I enjoy it. Often have space to speed as much as the 250 cc allow it haha. (less than the NSR's 150cc :( ).

I was thinking exactly the same as you about the Forza why looking at it at the dealer. Today I saw it first time on the Road, and at first I thought well modified PCX. Then I saw its Forza. It didn't seem to big on the road. It was in China town where usually traffic is bad. About the CBR , I agree I cant always go between cars, just bought smaller mirrors today to make it easier but when I have to go from one line of cars to another, between two cars close behind each other is harder. So for far trips I m in a car usually , just to work on the CBR. If you know Kaset - Nawamin Rd. (in case u are in Bkk) , its easier , the road is wide, almost never big buses and vans, not many sois where cars come out or turn left or right in front of u, so I never got stuck there. It is my usual every day way and I enjoy it. Often have space to speed as much as the 250 cc allow it haha. (less than the NSR's 150cc sad.png ).

I have wondered about those mirrors are they as clear as the old ones i really rely on the mirrors a lot.

And yes i know kaset, i always go to bungsamran to fish and then i pas the kaset navamin road

There was wide range of mirrors.... I also tried to see how clear i can see buyt looking at them for a while, while holding them in front of me as they are on the bike haha, compared them with other brands, tried to shake them to see if vibration will affect them, seems ok. and they cost me 300 b so i assumed if i dont like them i l just put back the stock ones.

Edited by Nebula