Confusing New System Here On This Forum?

rene123

Am I the only one who has noticed it? Anything that was formerly in a quotation box is now mixed right in with the new post like it was written by the person answering the quotation. That makes if VERY confusing trying to figure out who said what to whom. It happened just after there was a general maintenance time out.

Just tried to use quote function and not working

test
stress test of using MultiQuote beyond basic Quote.

Edited to add:

Even MultiQuote seems to be working.

Edited by Buchholz
  • Like 1

test

stress test of using MultiQuote beyond basic Quote.

Edited to add:

Even MultiQuote seems to be working.

quote test

Wonder if they fixed the search function as well?

It has been working fine for me as I've done several successful searches today with it and no errors.

Do you mean as in working as before, as that would mean not working, or have they finaly fixed it ?

Another annoying future since the update is that if you make a post, you will be taken back to the OP where you previously would be taken to the post you just made.

By the way, what is that mark next to the post number.

Edited by jbrain

Wonder if they fixed the search function as well?

It has been working fine for me as I've done several successful searches today with it and no errors.

[snip]

By the way, what is that mark next to the post number.

The icon there is a share icon added in the last forum software upgrade, it wasn't working as the makers had intended it until just now where we fixed the issue. It should now result in a share popup appearing.

The icon there is a share icon added in the last forum software upgrade, it wasn't working as the makers had intended it until just now where we fixed the issue. It should now result in a share popup appearing.

Which it does.

attachicon.gifConfusing New System Here On This Forum Forum support desk Thailand Forum.png

This is what I get when I click on the post Number eg #23, where as before, the post went to the top of the page.

Is this going to be the norm?

Which it does.

attachicon.gifConfusing New System Here On This Forum Forum support desk Thailand Forum.png

This is what I get when I click on the post Number eg #23, where as before, the post went to the top of the page.

I'm not sure here. Looks like it's a new default.

Which it does.

I'm not sure here. Looks like it's a new default.

This is how it was after the upgrade,Thursday, but it changed back to previous setting by Friday night.

The share icon gave me the share window and the post number would take the post to the top of the page.

Then back to this, this morning. Makes a lot of clicks when you want to bookmark a page to a particular post.

Edited by kevjohn