Welcome To The Sukhumvit Road Party

eric1000

i have a horrible fealing that at 12 oclock 1000s of bargirls /hookers/katoeys and drunken farangs will all hit the street fueled by booze from 7-11 stores and all hang around at the noodle stalls ,on steps , & around the rail concourses .

looks like its gonna be one ###### of an open air party till dawn !

Or will it be an offence to hang out at noodle stalls ?

?

If they all empty out at the same time there will be an enormous amount of people

all hanging around wanting to party !

presumably it wont be an offence to eat at a noodle stall

and chat to a girl eating next to you whilst drinking a beer purchased at 7-11 :o

Eric,

Someone wrote in another thread that he has recently been to a 7-11 and been told that he cannot get alcoholic drinks from there after midnight. I think he wrote that it was the one on Sukhumvit 23. So unfortunately, they are also getting strict with alcohol-sales laws !

But it is certainly likely that a lot of the ''business'' (!) will spill onto the streets after midnight. Quite sad.

Well, the whole thing is sad, considering how easy-going and fun everything was in the early and mid-90's.....I fondly remember going back home at sunrise after a night out. Looking at it philosophically, I myself, am happy that at least I had several years of 'fun till late' back then.

Of course, I (and some others here) am being selfish here....we are just getting robbed of our 'fun till late' but tens of thousands of locals will lose their jobs or will have to work for lower pay :o

Regards,

Jem

I have a solution ! An 'Executive' club ! Just need to find a space to rent, decorate it tastefully, a few pool tables, maybe a karaoke section, 'relaxation' rooms for chilling out etc etc.

Punters would have to join or pay a door fee. To get around the alchohol thingy and closing times for bars etc.....just ask people to BYO. the club stores it in the cooler and then when the time comes to party, punters just turn up and ask for thier stock of booze. There is no sales of alchohol. Only softies and rice porridge :o

You could make it complete with hidden walkways between secret rooms (prohibition style) so when the local terminators arrive they will not see loads of people milling around having a good time. So the tea money would be smaller.

To get around the alchohol thingy and closing times for bars etc.....just ask people to BYO. the club stores it in the cooler and then when the time comes to party, punters just turn up and ask for thier stock of booze. There is no sales of alchohol.
seriously, i think this is how they do it in UTAH to get around the law.
I bet it will be a couple of illegal clubs opening soon.

there already are some, pattaya has a few that get wild around 3am. some are so 'underground' they are a real fire hazard, one door with a hundred people dancing all night long.

I bet it will be a couple of illegal clubs opening soon.

its already have, open til the last customer leave drinky.gif, and plenty of young girl :o

expect that the rules will be revised and that Sukhumvit road area as well as KSR areas will be re-zoned.

Expect MANY rules to be revised,...

They are "populist", they are manipulative but they are also not as stupid as many people think they are,...

So if you were about to pack because of the change of closing time, I think waiting for some time (and not such a long time), will be worth the wait,... :o

are you sure they had any to start with ?

open up the brain cavity and its empty :D

No brains, no clitoris,...

I saw something similar in a shop before,...

What I was told is that: "Not very "lively" but low maintenance costs and never any complaints,..."

Can't comment further, your turn :o

if you think that the captain of police in the Sukhumvit area does not yet have his 'after hours' clubs in place then you 'klazy falang'. Simply pass a 100 baht note to some jerk off in a uniform and he will show you the way.

to the assembled...what would be the best layout?...body massage masquerading as pizza on the ground floor...combination beer bar and go-go as coffee and cheeseburgers on the first...blowjob bar as ice cream parlour on the top floor (extra chocolate with the nuts, please). BYOB of course but plenty of ice and mixers available.

Don't sound too bad...mebbe I'll get me one of those...

davidm...the arrangement you describe suggests a serious violation of human rights...international organizations should mobilize quickly to prevent the occurance...either that or Toxin to declare Thailand as an islamist state in waiting.

Check it out folks...in Dubai you can get laid (discretely) anytime you want but you can only buy liquor by the bottle with a permit. What next in Thailand?...work week from Saturday to Wednesday?...bar girls to wear the hijab?...better get on the bandwagon in Yala and Pattani as that may be the future in order to justify the present hypocracy...

davidm...the arrangement you describe suggests a serious violation of human rights...international organizations should mobilize quickly to prevent the occurance...either that or Toxin to declare Thailand as an islamist state in waiting.

Check it out folks...in Dubai you can get laid (discretely) anytime you want but you can only buy liquor by the bottle with a permit. What next in Thailand?...work week from Saturday to Wednesday?...bar girls to wear the hijab?...better get on the bandwagon in Yala and Pattani as that may be the future in order to justify the present hypocracy...

The new order can demolish Nana Plaza and use it as a Thai version of Saudi's chop chop square. Public executions Friday mornings, boozers and adulterers getting whipped. A new form of entertainment plaza. :o

Dr PP re Nana Plaza, very astute although the venue may not be large enough even after demolition...plus you would need a mosque nearby to accommodate new converts for Friday morning prayers.

Probably need to erect the mosque on the previous Nana Plaza and demolish the Nana Hotel for the execution ground. I am unemployed and do a good imitation of Toshiro Mifune in Yojimbo and would be delighted to be appointed as executioner...could do a side line charging folks to view warming up excersises

Dr PP re Nana Plaza, very astute although the venue may not be large enough even after demolition...plus you would need a mosque nearby to accommodate new converts for Friday morning prayers.

Probably need to erect the mosque on the previous Nana Plaza and demolish the Nana Hotel for the execution ground. I am unemployed and do a good imitation of Toshiro Mifune in Yojimbo and would be delighted to be appointed as executioner...could do a side line charging folks to view warming up excersises

Start with the practice Tutsi...good swordmanship takes a lot of practice. You get to shoot the ladies coz seeing the back of their naked necks is against the rules. Will you do the lashings and amputations as well. As an entertainment, this will be popular. The PM might acquire more land to accommodate the crowds. Take it easy Tutsi....don't lose your head. :o