Toyota: Selling Cars And Bullshit

Satanas

all very frustrating ain't it !!

Trang November 2011 ordered 3.2 Wildtrack 4x4 ...3 weeks later got a call to say "cannot"! When?...maybe 6 months?

Got my deposit back

.....drove round the corner to Mazda...ordered 3.2 4x4.....in short a week a later got a call "cannot".....got my deposit back...will call you when you can order......no call yet...!

..... the readers digest version of the whole saga.!

It is used for me now for sure ....when I can be bothered to look..maybe indigenous apathy and procrastination is catching..lol

Interestingly SIL got her new Vigo in 2 months from Thung Sung March last year exactly as ordered.....she can be a strong lady (read scary) at times..probably threatened 'embiggrin.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too funny. Reason I visited so many dealers is I wanted to test drive a car! No way! One dealer, in Sri Racha, let me drive around the building in their lot. But I couldn't go on the road! Crazy.

Depends on the dealer...the American brands encourage test drives and you can see their "test drive" marked cars in front of the stores and on the road around town all the time. The Pattaya Mazda dealer also allows for on road test drives, although the route is a prescribed one.

In many cases, a Thai salesperson has the attitude, 'I have it...and you want it.'

I went to Central to by a high end TV for around 100,000Bt.

The salesperson wanted to confirm my credit card but insisted I use MY telephone to make the long distance call. He refused to use the store phone.

I told him I needed to go purchase a phone card and the idiot let me walk away.

Dumb fuk.

Maybe you look like you don't have B100k to your name...I have never had a problem spending money in Thai stores...they are always very happy to sell me whatever I want if it's in stock, and if not, will order it for me if they can.

Reports like yours are really daft.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

In many cases, a Thai salesperson has the attitude, 'I have it...and you want it.'

The salesperson wanted to confirm my credit card but insisted I use MY telephone to make the long distance call. He refused to use the store phone.

Dumb fuk.

Maybe you look like you don't have B100k to your name...I have never had a problem spending money in Thai stores...they are always very happy to sell me whatever I want if it's in stock, and if not, will order it for me if they can.

Have you ever considered reading comprehension lessons?

Dumb fuk.

Yeah i guess he does not go shopping wearing a suit and a tierolleyes.gif

I guess i also do not look like i have 100K, when i went to buy the new Forza which is 159 000 baht, no one bothered to get off their ass to even acknowledge my existence.