Free Pets

KelCastro

Few questions, so may be i can help out.

how many is a few? what size? male or female? are they familiar with cats?

i could may be take if they ok with cats, as i have 3 cats in the hotel.

do not think would risk taking them to my house with 3 dogs.

How many would you want? We have a lot.

They are about 4-5 months old, so they aren’t small, but they are not full size yet either.

Rabbits are non-violent creatures. They are used to being together and eat and cuddle most of the today.

So how do you think cats would handle rabbits, keeping in mind that rabbits have no defenses?

How many would you want? We have a lot.

They are about 4-5 months old, so they aren’t small, but they are not full size yet either.

Rabbits are non-violent creatures. They are used to being together and eat and cuddle most of the today.

So how do you think cats would handle rabbits, keeping in mind that rabbits have no defenses?

That is my concern, i do not know how cats would act with rabbits.

i thought you had a couple so wanted to help out, but i think you might have a zoo :D

Where abouts are you? may be can borrow 1 baby rabbit and see how the interestion goes with the cats

We have many rabbits and unfortunately they do not mix well at first with new rabbits introduced to the existing ones in fact they can be quite violent and constantly attack each other. Caution should be taken.

I always take our overflow of bunny's to the pet store at the back of Theprasit Rd Markets food section - cant wait for the comments about that and they open in the daytime - the owner will take your rabbits for free and they have enough turnaround so the bunny's don't sit there that long

We have many rabbits and unfortunately they do not mix well at first with new rabbits introduced to the existing ones in fact they can be quite violent and constantly attack each other. Caution should be taken. I always take our overflow of bunny's to the pet store at the back of Theprasit Rd Markets food section - cant wait for the comments about that and they open in the daytime - the owner will take your rabbits for free and they have enough turnaround so the bunny's don't sit there that long

I’ve seen those conditions. I can’t say that I’m a fan. We’re hoping for another alternative.

We had the same problem introducing rabbits, but after we did some research we were able to discover what we were doing wrong. What seemed to work the best was to remove the current rabbits from “their” normal area, and find a neutral area to have them meet the new rabbit. Our bunnies are usually on the balcony, so we used the bathroom to have them “meet”. We gave them all a bath, and ever since then they’ve been fine. Best of luck in your future bunny interactions. smile.png

I had a small farm in the UK, whenever my cats found a family of rabbits they would not stop until they had killed them all

It used to infuriate me....so beware

Thats my worry also, but same goes with dogs and cats.

This is what i did when i brought cats home which already had dogs.

I paced cats into a cage where dogs could see and smell them but can not touch.

After 2-3 days dog started to ignore that cats, so i let cats out.

For few more says, dogs would kind of be little rough, but i stopped them.

Now they all sleep and eat together.

May be same can be worked with rabbits.