Gudang Garam - Indonesian Cigarettes In Phuket?

Archie Pelago

Hoping some fellow Phuket members might be able to help me here.

Looking to find a shop which sells Gudang Garam cigarettes locally. They are Indonesian imports.

I know they are available - I had a minivan driver last month who had them, and he said he got them near the Surin turn off, but I couldn't get any details. He also said they might be available in Phuket Town.

Please post if you can assist, cheers

Archie

gudang-garam-surya-16.jpg

14725.jpg

Thanks for the advice - I went to the Cigar shop at Fishermen bend this morning - but they don't stock them.

Another forum said something about a market at Loma Beach - but I can't quite work out where they mean.

...and I wasn't able to travel to Phnom Penh - funny enough it is not located in Phuket (unlike the thread title)

Thanks

Archie

Thanks for the advice - I went to the Cigar shop at Fishermen bend this morning - but they don't stock them.

Another forum said something about a market at Loma Beach - but I can't quite work out where they mean.

...and I wasn't able to travel to Phnom Penh - funny enough it is not located in Phuket (unlike the thread title)

Thanks

Archie

I like the clove cigs, Sampoerna Mild..........did you see any of those for sale at the shop Archie?? Thanks.

Thanks

Archie

I like the clove cigs, Sampoerna Mild..........did you see any of those for sale at the shop Archie?? Thanks.

Unfortunately I didn't spot any Sampoernas. The hunt for clove cigarettes is an ongoing mission.....

Cheers

Archie

There was a shop at the beach end of Bangla rd that sold imported tobacco and cigarettes

4 years ago, if its still there it would be worth checking

Yes, there is/was a sign for a hotel next to it......Can't remember name, but it was blue with a dolphin on it. Had cigars too.

There was a shop at the beach end of Bangla rd that sold imported tobacco and cigarettes

4 years ago, if its still there it would be worth checking

Yes, there is/was a sign for a hotel next to it......Can't remember name, but it was blue with a dolphin on it. Had cigars too.

That's right mate,sells cigars as well if its still there and probably is, sells to the tourists with bad habits like me

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the replies - still no luck.

If anyone spots them in a night market or street corner - please let me know if you don't mind the trouble!

Cheers

Archie

Went online and got the Sampoerna Mild posted to me here..............arrived ok and nothing to pay this end!!

• 1 month later...

If anyone spots them in a night market or street corner - please let me know if you don't mind the trouble!

Cheers

Archie

Went online and got the Sampoerna Mild posted to me here..............arrived ok and nothing to pay this end!!

Can you please advise the company you ordered these from?

I'll see if they also supply Gudang Garams.

Can you remember how long it took to arrive?

Cheers

Cheers

Archie

Can you please advise the company you ordered these from?

I'll see if they also supply Gudang Garams.

Can you remember how long it took to arrive?

Cheers

www.inacigar.com

Try this website as they do have a range of Indonesian cigs.

Took about one week to arrive, however one has to now go through a rather convoluted payment system, but if you are familiar with Western Union then no probs.

• Like 1