Vet In Chiang Rai

Hello

Does anyone know of a good vet in Chiang Rai :o

Thanks

Probaly you would be better of posting this in the Chiang Rai forum. I would say, I for sure know the vet which is 98% the best vet in Chiang Rai. The owner, petdoctor, if you like, is one the most fluent people in english I have ever met in Thailand. He often travels to Chiang Mai, because his expertise is requested there. All prices are the same whether you are farang or thai. Good taking care of pet your pet.

Here is how to find it. You come from the king mengrai on the super highway and drive north towards mai sai. The first traffic light (before the big bridge) you turn right. This is a T-junction. A few meters down that road and on your right is probably the best vet in Chiang Rai.

The vet is also a 24 hour open hispital and they can also make operations if needed.

Kind Regards

Potter

Hello

Does anyone know of a good vet in Chiang Rai :o

Thanks

Probaly you would be better of posting this in the Chiang Rai forum. I would say, I for sure know the vet which is 98% the best vet in Chiang Rai. The owner, petdoctor, if you like, is one the most fluent people in english I have ever met in Thailand. He often travels to Chiang Mai, because his expertise is requested there. All prices are the same whether you are farang or thai. Good taking care of pet your pet.

Here is how to find it. You come from the king mengrai on the super highway and drive north towards mai sai. The first traffic light (before the big bridge) you turn right. This is a T-junction. A few meters down that road and on your right is probably the best vet in Chiang Rai.

The vet is also a 24 hour open hispital and they can also make operations if needed.

Kind Regards

Potter

Hi

Thanks for that