Single/double Tourist Visa From Phnom Penh, Cambodia?

Unlikely to be approved? That's bad news. A single entry would be fine, would using an agent increase my chances of getting one of these?

How can I get in touch with a visa agent in Phnom Penh? If anyone knows please let me know - a PM would be great.

Thanks!

(edit: my timescale is pretty flexible, I don't mind waiting a week or so if I need to)

Edited by modafinil

According to the "latest reports of getting a visa in the region", nobody has actually tried getting a visa in Phnom Penh since early 2012.

Since we have no news for a year, how do we know that a single-entry tourist visa is unlikely to be approved in PP? Since I'm in Phnom Penh right now it would be rather silly of me not to at least attempt to get a tourist visa here.

Well, I'll post a trip report anyway, I could use the karma.

Hi, it all depends how many TR visa's you already have, if you have many there is a very good chance that you "will" get refused.

But the main reason why people don't use it is because it takes too long (as you can see in the previous posts) and most people don't have the patience and rather use Vientianne or the best choice in the Region Savannakhet (both are in Laos)

But as you are already there just try it !!

Regards and good luck

Ps: Looking forward to reading your report

wai.gif

Edited by MJCM