Best Place To Buy A Higher-End Juicer

MarkDarcy

I am wondering where is the best place (price and selection) to buy a high-quality juicer. I'm thinking about the Philips 1871 juicer. I found it at the department store in Kad Suan Kaew, but can't find it any other place. I looked in Makro (nothing but junk), Siam TV (some selection but nothing of higher quality), but I haven't been to Robinson's at the Airport Mall yet. I heard there was a wholesale kitchen supply company around, but I can't find information about them.

Any suggestions for a place to purchase these items?

Thank you.

It is much easier to buy juice allready made than make your own...sounds like a great idea but after owning several high class juicers it has allways been easier and cheaper to buy the finished article.There is enormouse waste ...time consuming cleaning and less juice for the buck than you can imagine.Just tell the juicers in every market to delete half the ice when you buy at the sreet markets and enjoy.

The bakery shop on the Lamphun road, just south of Mahidol (airport road), has the Omega brand. That is the auger type which is considered the best for juicing, though you're talking 15k ish. Those others, with the blades, like that Philips, are not considered high-end. The juicers in Airport Plaza are on the 5th floor.

I'd personally go for a good blender; far more options, tastier and easier to clean.