The Best Thai Coyote Dancing Compilation Ever

Well a bold statement and in scouring the nether regions of You Tube in search of some of the best Coyote videos whilst having a few refelctive moments out from contemplating flags,food and temples and now back in the UK I thought it was time to do my first Coyote comp - called Coyote Explosion - if folk like it I might attempt a more ambitious and dare I say it more arty follow up.It is certainly an art form when done at its best and certainly a welcome respite from another bout of cultural Thai dancing as refined and historical as it is.

• Like 2

Art is in the eye of the beholder and the finest exponents provide pleasure, stimulation and a feast for the senses whilst stying the right side of salaciousness (in my mind anyway) as a part time fan of classical ballet coyote has its place in the pantheon of things I would miss if it didnt exist. Hats off to Thailand for inventing something though Im pretty pushed to thinks of much else other than som tam.

• Like 1

Ok there has been some carping here and I look forward to seeing other contributions - in what might well be my last outing on the subject - time to get back to more wholesome cultural attractions that LOS has to offer here is V2. Enjoy or ignore....

All I can say is, WOW... thanks..
  • Like 1

Apropos of nothing I got to thinking what would the flowers of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's equivalent be - well a lot different obviously - so here it is for your possible delectation and inspiration. Long Live the Kim Dynasty ! Down with Western and Asian Imperialism ! Forward to a Beige Khaki Future Together !