What Does The Isuzu D-Max Automatic 2013 Cost?

cyprean

You are right, I wanted to look at something on the price list the other day ... couldn't find one.

I expect that I'll be going past my dealer tomorrow and will try to pick a price list up ... maybe ask waiting times also ... if so I'll scan and post.

I've had my V-Cross for a year now and am very happywith it. I can recommend Isuzu.

• Like 1

I put a deposit down for a 3.0 V cross 4wd Auto mid January in BKK. I was told to expect it mid March so not too bad.

All told with top of the line insurance, anti rust, bed liner, plates etc, just over the THB 1,000,000.

When I went to the showroom, i got a test drive immediately. Very helpful. Nothing free but that is almost reassuring. Seems like a good sturdy truck.

I put a deposit down for a 3.0 V cross 4wd Auto mid January in BKK. I was told to expect it mid March so not too bad.

All told with top of the line insurance, anti rust, bed liner, plates etc, just over the THB 1,000,000.

When I went to the showroom, i got a test drive immediately. Very helpful. Nothing free but that is almost reassuring. Seems like a good sturdy truck.

Nothing free, but that is almost reassuring?

Reassuring?

Do remember that Isuzu has a 5% incentive bonus calculated in the price to give the dealer some leeway to pull the customer "over the line"

Leeway in the form of extra's or higher price for your old car.

Tell him, extra's or no sale

It really helps to have leaflets, pricelists & all from Toyota, Ford, Mazda and Chevrolet with you.

Study those while he tries to sell you the car/truck.

If no extra's.....byebye

Next day he will give you a call. if you gave him your number of course.

The prices of the Automatic D-Max range from the cheapest 2.5 Hi-Lander @ 852,000, 2.5 Hi-Lander top spec 900,000, top spec 3.0 Hi-Lander 946,000, top spec V-Cross @ 996,000. Isuzu charge an extra 7000 THB for white. I would suggest you try the Mazda BT 50 as well. I currently have an Isuzu D Max Auto 4wd and I was going to change it for the V-Cross. The new V-Cross drives nicely and is a great improvement on the previous model, but I then went to Mazda and drove the BT 50 and its a lot better, if you can live with the looks! Isuzu quoted me about 3 months delivery on the V-Cross and very few freebies. Mazda offered free bedliner, free 1st class insurance, window film, mats etc and a delivery time of about 2 months.

• Like 1

I did the same Big Guns and tested both and for me the Isuzu felt agricultural and very noisy and this was the top of the range V-cross 3L 4x4 auto, the Mazda interior looked a lot nicer and better quality and drove way better, I would mention Ford as well but if you are after top spec 4x4 the waiting time could be a big issue.....

Have a look at the D-Max X-Series ... much better interior than the V-Cross and only comes in 2WD and reputed to be very economical. The motor show is coming up soon (25th March onwards), why not wait and see what is on offer there.

I like the look of the BT50 ... my wife has a Mazda Car and the spare parts are pretty expensive ... worth considering if you intend to keep it for a few years.

Edited by JAS21

It really depends on the individual dealer. The Isuzu dealer in Phuket Town will do free bedliner, 4 mats, window film, licence plate holder (who cares), window shades and a couple of other bits. Apart from that there's no chance of knocking down the price. One thing I can tell you from driving Ford's, Toyota's and Chevrolet's, is that the Isuzu VCross A/T 4x4 is a stunning machine which drives better than many cars. It's smooth, very strong, powerful, corners beautifully and for me it wins against it's competitors. But hey, driving is down to the individual driver's experience - it's subjective and that's what makes cars fun and a discussion point. Each to their own! But in my opinion the VCross owns the road. As for the X-Series..the 4 door A/T is only 20,000THB cheaper than the V Cross. You are paying purely for the aesthetics (all the top of the line accessories it comes with). For 20,000THB more you can get the VCross which is 4-wheel and the top of the range! But yes - you get the fuel ecomomy on the 2.5 litre X-Series.

One thing I can tell you from driving Ford's, Toyota's and Chevrolet's, is that the Isuzu VCross A/T 4x4 is a stunning machine which drives better than many cars. It's smooth, very strong, powerful, corners beautifully and for me it wins against it's competitors.

And very safe as well, since everybody will hear you coming :)

• Like 1

My DMax automatic was about 30K Baht more expensive than the 5 speed manual. At least 6 weeks lead time as they are normally only built to order.

There's been many topics here already discussing why there's nearly always a wait time for new cars in Thailand - but built to order they are not.

OK below is the price list. Waiting time is two months or less depending on the model.

My dealer is Nakornluang in Changwattana not far from Central. We have received excellent service and would highly recommend them. Every time we visit the manager comes out to see us. They do have a least one sales person who speaks english but the manager doesn't. If anyone is serious in purchasing, and needs a transulator, then we could probably take them there as we only live a few kms away... I'm just impressed with the service that I have received.

post-17329-0-18720900-1361868241_thumb.j

Edited by JAS21

My DMax automatic was about 30K Baht more expensive than the 5 speed manual. At least 6 weeks lead time as they are normally only built to order.

There's been many topics here already discussing why there's nearly always a wait time for new cars in Thailand - but built to order they are not.

What rot! One can walk into a showroom of almost any dealer, point at a vehicle and drive it away! Even hear in Thailand. BUT ever see a white automatic pick up on the floor? It has to be built to order!

What rot! One can walk into a showroom of almost any dealer, point at a vehicle and drive it away! Even hear in Thailand. BUT ever see a white automatic pick up on the floor? It has to be built to order!

Bugatti and other extreme super cars are normally build to order but NOT a white pick up truck, get real man.

I have yet to see IMHO write any bullshit in this forum so listen to the man and don't be so stubborn.

Edited by guzzi850m2

Test your own theory - seeing as it's built to order just for you, demand a Euro-spec version with the 2.5L twin-turbo diesel, curtain airbags, and stability control ;)

Maybe then the dealer that told you this BS will fess up and tell you the wait is all due to the standard quota system ;)

Does Isuzu dealers accept 2nd hand vehicles as part of the payment, and do they pay well?

Yes, they do, but will sell the car on to one of the tents. So you'd better sell it to a tent yourself, or even better, sell it privately.

• 1 month later...

I picked up my 3L Auto VCross in BKK yesterday. THB 1,050,000 all told including first class insurance, bed liner, 3M window film, floor mats etc. I also had a towbar fitted that is interchangable ball or agricultural hook included in that price. I haven't gone far yet but am very impressed with the truck so far. A good solid truck. I was promised the truck waiting time to be 2 months. It arrived in 9 weeks but did require occaisional visits to the showroom to apply a little pressure. I did ask for an owners manual in English, though that will be another month.............. Luckily, the Navigation and bluetooth etc seem fairly straight forward.

Heading North East tomorrow for its first good run.