Sukhumbhand Spars, While Pongsapat Dances Away From Policy Debates: Bangkok

webfact

best music vid i've seen in a while

one handed that is whistling.gif

I normally dont go for asian women,

these are the exception biggrin.png

Are you referring to his women admirers in this music video?

I noticed they were wise enough to keep all the red shirt thugs out of the video.

best music vid i've seen in a while

one handed that is whistling.gif

I normally dont go for asian women,

these are the exception biggrin.png

I noticed they were wise enough to keep all the red shirt thugs out of the video.

I still don't share jamhar's excitement, especially of the one-handed variety.... but hey, to each his own.

An inspiring video. I was impressed by the thousands of people meeting and greeting the candidate. The beautiful popularly elected PM of Thailand also makes an appearance and her warm and gracious smile lights up the frame.

The women we see in this video are the hardworking people of Bangkok that do the work that keeps the city functioning. They are mothers, sisters, aunts, wives and grandmothers.

A wonderful video that demonstrates the affection the people have for the candidate.

Thank you for posting.

An inspiring video. I was impressed by the thousands of people meeting and greeting the candidate. The beautiful popularly elected PM of Thailand also makes an appearance and her warm and gracious smile lights up the frame.

The women we see in this video are the hardworking people of Bangkok that do the work that keeps the city functioning. They are mothers, sisters, aunts, wives and grandmothers.

A wonderful video that demonstrates the affection the people have for the candidate.

Thank you for posting.

GK you're a poet and don't know it smile.png .

Edited by Pimay1
  • Like 1

Thank you for posting.

It seems that you are fooled too g'kid!

It certainly looks as if these PT guys really care for the poor hardworking people but in fact the only thing they want is their votes in order to enrich themselves even more.

A Police guy in charge of Bangkok. clap2.gif

Isn't it slightly odd, how far Mr Pongsapat goes, not to remind Bangkok voters that he was a senior policeman ? wink.png

Almost as though it might not be an electoral plus ! rolleyes.gif

Could very well be shamed by the recent behavior of a fellow policeman (in blue T-shirt) whose interaction with two women is getting a lot of negative feedback from the voting public.

Unlike the staged contrivances of the campaign video, this is reality.

Edited by Buchholz

Isn't it slightly odd, how far Mr Pongsapat goes, not to remind Bangkok voters that he was a senior policeman ? wink.png

Almost as though it might not be an electoral plus ! rolleyes.gif

Could very well be shamed by the recent behavior of a fellow policeman (in blue T-shirt) whose interaction with two women is getting a lot of negative feedback from the voting public.

Unlike the staged contrivances of the campaign video, this is reality.

I am totally shocked that one of Thailand's finest that are sworn to protect and serve is acting this way. And I expect this is not his Benz. He just borrowed it from a neighbor. I wish I knew how to upload this to youtube.

Edited by Pimay1
  • Like 1