Tonic Water In Short Supply Again

Neilly

It crosses my mind to wonder why you post a thread like this.

It's a bit like starting a run on a bank or making a self fulfilling prophecy.

You almost certainly ensure panic buying and therefore just prolong the shortage.

Of course I would not be the judge of anyone's right to post whatever they like but I just wondered where the logic was behind it.

Difficult to start panic buying when there was none in the shops for weeks before the post.

from my own point of view - someone did send me a PM telling me where I could buy some - and I did. So - I had tonic water in my fridge the next day.

Now - the point of your post was??? beatdeadhorse.gif

Think about it a bit longer and it will come to you.

Edited by nod

It crosses my mind to wonder why you post a thread like this.

It's a bit like starting a run on a bank or making a self fulfilling prophecy.

You almost certainly ensure panic buying and therefore just prolong the shortage.

Of course I would not be the judge of anyone's right to post whatever they like but I just wondered where the logic was behind it.

Difficult to start panic buying when there was none in the shops for weeks before the post.

from my own point of view - someone did send me a PM telling me where I could buy some - and I did. So - I had tonic water in my fridge the next day.

Now - the point of your post was??? beatdeadhorse.gif

Think about it a bit longer and it will come to you.

In my OP I asked what was going on...not where I could get TW...the last time this happened I found out it was a problem with the plant itself so several of us got together had had friends ship it down from Bangkok. This time I didn't find out much...but that it is here and doesn't seem to be a shortage as such.