Cheez Whiz And Peanut Butter Sandwiches...

rct99q

My wife and I are expecting our second child this summer and has been asking for cheez whiz and peanut butter sandwiches. Not the regular pickles and ice cream.

At 3am some requests are easier than others....ice cream - not too bad, spicy sumtam poo bha lah - difficult.

Saturday it went something like this....

"root beer"

"Come on sweetie, it is 2am and the only place that carries root beer around here is the 7/11 and they are an hour away!!.... (melting eyes stare).....Be right Back!"

But just curious from the many fathers and some mothers out there in TV forum what were some of the weirder requests for food during your pregnancy?

• 4 weeks later...

Tell her to go get it herself.... and pick up a couple of LEO while she is there.

Jeez......................this is Thailand <deleted> smile.png

Yes, that is exactly what I would tell a 7 month pregnant Isaan woman. And then sleep with one eye open for the next 40 years....blink.png

• Like 1

Tell her to go get it herself.... and pick up a couple of LEO while she is there.

Jeez......................this is Thailand <deleted> smile.png

Yes, that is exactly what I would tell a 7 month pregnant Isaan woman. And then sleep with one eye open for the next 40 years....blink.png

No balls some people.....tongue.png