Does The Thai Carls Jr Have These Burgers?

Chao Lao Beach

No, they do not. They don't even have the famous "six dollar burger" in Thailand at any price.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=240890606021199&set=a.240890582687868.45378.169579326485661&type=1&theater

Actually, their basic/base burgers in Thailand do come out costing about $6 each (159 to 180b) and they're each on the menu as "famous"... though not the FAMOUS Six Dollar Burger you're referring to. tongue.png

• 4 weeks later...

Now THAT is a burger! While you have the regular Burger Chains in Bangkok, try out Iron Fairies & Fat Gutz in Ekkamai, Fatter Gutz in Thonglor and Angel City Diner in Sukhumvit Soi 11. All of these places have awesome burgers, Angel CIty Diner will give you the best value for money.

• 1 month later...

I'm a little surprised that none of the usual food Nazi's on this site have chimed in, with their panties in a bunch over even showing a photo of a hamburger. bah.gif

Which Nazis are those then?

Edit: With this one of your five contributions of the last three years I assume you are busy eating loads of burgers.

I hope you are visiting the gym! tongue.png

Edited by smokie36

I'm a little surprised that none of the usual food Nazi's on this site have chimed in, with their panties in a bunch over even showing a photo of a hamburger. Posted Image

I've actually had that burger in the US and my bedroom turned into a gas chamber afterwards. Does that make me a food Nazi? :(