The Melting Pot : Pattaya

homeownership

It would be nice if people would stop bashing Russians and Indians based on what they see in walking street. Low class people don't come from any particular nation. I've met some people from Russia (and other former eat bloc states) and India that had considerably more class than some people I've met from UK, US and EU. I'm no more apprehensive at getting a Russian or Indian neighbor than a Brit or German.

I have a Russian who lives next door to me, He said the other day to me "I'm a better man than you" I said "I never said you wasn't, but what makes you think your a better man than me?" He said "I don't have a Russian, living next door to me"

Edited by Rimmer
Profanities removed

I have a Russian who lives next door to me, He said the other day to me "I'm a better man than you" I said "I never said you wasn't, but what makes you think your a better man than me?" He said "I don't have a Russian, living next door to me"

He probably meant to say "happier" rather than "better".

It would be nice if people would stop bashing Russians and Indians based on what they see in walking street. Low class people don't come from any particular nation. I've met some people from Russia (and other former eat bloc states) and India that had considerably more class than some people I've met from UK, US and EU. I'm no more apprehensive at getting a Russian or Indian neighbor than a Brit or German.

For that reason his condo will be worth more than yours laugh.png