Looking For Someone To Fix My Dreads

Nafji

Hello all!

Hope everyone is enjoying them self.

I'm looking for someone that can or knows someones that an fix my dreads (dreadlocks) Was 8 Months since I did em' and they need serious work.

Best Regards

Get a haircut.

Get a better sense of humour.. that was a desperate attempt and not even close to being funny...

Op: Just curious - What does it take to 'fix' Dreads ?

I can't help, but the question is fair enough.. someone might know. Ignore the responses from the idiots, there will be a few.

Probably best off going to a tattoo parlour, there are plenty around.

Back-combing and beeswax!

I go all natural. Beeswax creates mold after 6 months or so if there evene are a tiny drop of water in it. So I need to go and make the new grown out hair dreaded.

Totally off topic but how does one 'dread' their hair and what benefits are there apart from aesthetic.

Purely curious and not in any way negative. I fully support everyone's right to live as they want without harming others.

Totally off topic but how does one 'dread' their hair and what benefits are there apart from aesthetic. Purely curious and not in any way negative. I fully support everyone's right to live as they want without harming others.

Good question,I also would like to know the significance!

Well. I just like it. Suits me and my style of living. I'm here in Hua Hin helping the animals. about 300 dogs a week. I'm also a Buddhist since 5 years back. So if you EVER see a guy with dreads on a Scooter with a dog in his lap PLEASE give me space as it's almost always an emergency.

BTW DO NOT USE ANY PRODUCTS FOR DREADS, keep it all natural. Salt water is awesome for it. I shampoo with normal. You do NOT want mold in your hair and living creatures in your dreads after a year or two.

Edited by endure
Solicitation.
  • Like 1