True H Sim Card

sometime

Has anyone else had problems with the True H sim cards.

I have had two that only lasted three months before not connecting to the
internet, yet the old Hutch CDMA card lasted for five years until it was
replaced with the True H card.

Can you share any details? Some TrueMove H SIMs have 60 day validity dates requiring use at least once within 60 days, or maybe your balance has reached zero? More detail might yield potential causes and solutions?

Can you share any details? Some TrueMove H SIMs have 60 day validity dates requiring use at least once within 60 days, or maybe your balance has reached zero? More detail might yield potential causes and solutions?

Its a post pay contract so no time limit, the True staff just exchange the sim after numerious attempts to find the problem.

I guess it could be some issue related to poorly manufactured SIMs or "SIM Exhaustion"? Or maybe some issue with the back-office verification process (HLR" Home Location Register)?

Do the True staff offer any words or description of the issue? Do you sense that they have encountered this issue before?

What make/model device do you have? Should we assume that everything works fine for some period of time, and then one day it does not?

I've had a pre-paid TrueMove H SIM (NET SIM 3G+; 090 prefix) for ~ 11 months and it continues to work fine in two different phones, a tablet and a 3G aircard.