Is 'glubernatorial' A Made Up Word?

HeavyDrinker

Ah, another inquisitorial.

No need for conspiriatorial tangents from you if you please. I suggest a tutorial on the english language as you are natatorial skills may be insufficient and you may drown in your flood of superfluous meoldrama.

In any case, the governor will require an elegant sartorial for gubernatorial functions. You may volunteer to assist if you are wish to help with the respendent rasorial display of the governor in his crisp white uniform.

wai2.gif

• Like 1

Glubernate!

There must be a verb in there. rolleyes.gif

Keep tissues on hand.

If that's true that's quite a handy word. Can't see the imperative form deployed though. Maybe to instruct the feeble at the point of weeping.

Edited by Morakot

I think the past participle might be very useful too.

I was totally glubernated!

Good thinking sir.

Maybe;

"it wasn't me darling! it was my glubernator what was feckling and a fondling that dollie's bottom* (*arse for our Aussie cousins) down the karaoke last night"

Edited by HeavyDrinker
  • Like 1

I am sorry to say that while we have a Thai Language Forum on ThaiVisa we have no such forum for the discussion of the intricacies of the English language. I'm sure that with a little effort the OP will find a suitable forum to discuss his perplexion. One forum coming to mind is https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/alt.usage.english, but there must be many others to chose from.

Topic closed.

mfr_closed1.gif