How To Pay Tax In Thailand.

Hello all, I hope I am posting in the right place.

I am a British guy and always had my tax payments taken care of.

I would like to get some help on paying tax from start to finish here in Thailand.

I have my tax code and that's about it.

Where do I go and what do I do?

I understand returns need to be made before 31st March.

Thank you for reading and looking forward to your help.

Jambco984.

Edited by jambco984

• 2 weeks later...

If you are located in Bangkok, Sunbelt Asia's accountants can fill out the forms and file your personal income tax for you.

The required documents to file the personal income tax return (PND.90/91) are as follows:

1. Assessable Income Under Section 40 (1) to (8) form your employer – The Original Withholding Tax Certificate (50 ทวิ)

2. Copy passport and Thai visa update – your signature on every page

3. Copy work permit - your signature on every page

4. Copy of the Personal Tax ID (13 digits)

5. Original receipt: Thai Provident Fund Contribution/Thai Government pension fund – if any.

6. Copy of marriage certificate (if married and the husband/wife live in Thailand over 180 days) – your signature and that of your spouse on every page

7. Copy of birth certificate (if you have children that live in Thailand over 180 days) - your signature and that of your spouse on every page

8. Original school certificate OR the original receipt for the school fee for the year 2012 for each child -if the child is enrolled in any school in Thailand, - your signature and that of your spouse on every page

9. Any original supporting documents concerning your private income, such as the original receipt of payment, the withholding certificate issued by your client/customer/employer.

10. Original Form ล.ย 03 (Form Parental Care Allowance Certificate for Thai wife’s) together with copy ID card of parents with the signatures, if such parent is above 60 years old and earns less than 30,000 baht per year–If any.

11. Original receipt: Life insurance premium of 2012 (period 10 years) – with the Thai insurance company.

12. Original receipt: Pension insurance premium paid of 2012- if any.

13. Original receipt: Retirement Mutual Fund (RMF) of 2012 – if any.

14. Original receipt: Long-Term equity Fund (LTF) of 2012 – if any.

15. Original receipt: Interest paid on Loan of 2012 for purchase mortgage loan, hire-purchase or construction of residence – if any.

16. Original receipt under your name: donation supporting education (in Thailand) (twice the actual amount paid but not exceeding 10 percent of net income after deducted expense and allowances) – if any.

17. Original receipt under your name: paid for other donation (in Thailand) (not exceeding 10 percent of the net income after deduct the expense, allowances and donation supporting education) – if any.

Our professional fee is 1,391.00 baht (including VAT 7%). The deadline to submit the personal income tax return (PND.90/91) of 2012 is Monday 1st of April 2013.

[sunbeltlegal][/sunbeltlegal]

• Like 1