Your Wife Made Dinner. Now She Wants To Tell Me No Beer/wine With It ....what Will You Do?

rcm

Your Wife made Dinner. Now she wants to tell me no Beer/Wine with it ....what will you do?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

How do you react to that? Your Wife/Gf cooks nice Dinner at Home everything is perfect ...except. She tell you " no Beer/Wine " with it :o . How do you handle it??? :D

Thanks for your feedbacks!:D

rcm :D

Hi,

How do you react to that? Your Wife/Gf cooks nice Dinner at Home everything is perfect ...except. She tell you " no Beer/Wine " with it :o . How do you handle it??? :D

Why would be my first question? If she made a huge deal out of it then not that big of an issue.

Eat the meal, complimenting her on how great it tasted then ask her to pop down the shop and grab me 3 changs after shes done the washing up...

After i picked myself up off the floor, dusted myself off and stopped the bleeding cut in my lip, i'd limp down to the shop myself and buy my own changs

Eat the meal, complimenting her on how great it tasted then ask her to pop down the shop and grab me 3 changs after shes done the washing up...

After i picked myself up off the floor, dusted myself off and stopped the bleeding cut in my lip, i'd limp down to the shop myself and buy my own changs

Just 3 Changs? :o

Having some wine with dinner sounds so good. I have clients that rave about a glass or two of wine with dinner. My wife and I have tried it so many times. My wife cooks a real good dinner, we sit and have a glass of wine. It tastes like medicine. It ruins the dinner if anything. We have tried so many times. We have not be able to acquire a taste for it darn it....We'll keep trying I am sure. At lease I will.

Just 3 Changs? :o

Maybe that's all the money Mrs Wolfie will let him have, especially after she beats the snot out of him and splitting his lip. :D

:D

:D:D:burp:

Miss-use always puts beer in the friggo for me. :o

But, she does take x-sep-tion to my little toe-a-way tink:- :D

large.jpg:D

witch is parked up outside the house for dinner. :D

large.jpg:D

and "The Miss-use" Khun-planes about De-Beers, so frigging x-pen-sive, Diamonds that is……….

P.S. Shadow Play in the last photo :D

Hi,

Would think that she was having a brainstorm, or maybe I was in the wrong house! :D

Is the OP trying to figure out if the men of the tread are alkoholics or if its common for (other) wifes to demand the same mentioned in the OP?

Todays dinner was:

"Are you going to eat soon?"

"Yeah, just gotta...finish..this..thing.." *me, working infront of the computer*

"ok, will go and buy you beer."

(And I don't normally drink that much. Unless there is a party or she think I deserve a reward. ^^)

Your Wife Made Dinner. Now She Wants To Tell Me No Beer/wine With It ....what Will You Do?, Is Beer/ Wine important for Dinner????

i hve no wife nor gf , im not a lesbo ...if my BF/hubby cook great for me, i will say grazie..love to eat food with plain water

if i needed alcohol , i would push my arse myself to 7-11 and buy some drink

Over the years my missus has learnt to appreciate a glass or two of wine with a meal... but we always have a glass of water handy as well.

Thai food is sometimes difficult to match with a wine... but I have found some Chilean unwooded Chardonnay's or Australian Cab Sav Blanc's do complement Thai food reasonably well.

Beer provides too much of a contrast to be complementary.

Just my 2 satang... :D

BTW... we always have a selection of wine available in the fridge... :o

Your Wife Made Dinner. Now She Wants To Tell Me No Beer/wine With It ....what Will You Do?, Is Beer/ Wine important for Dinner????

i hve no wife nor gf , im not a lesbo ...if my BF/hubby cook great for me, i will say grazie..love to eat food with plain water

if i needed alcohol , i would push my arse myself to 7-11 and buy some drink

Don't look like you have much "arse" to push, so you would be back just in time to wash the dishes than :D

If she say "no alcohol " than a "no alcohol" it shall be..or.. I 'll starve. But than again, sometimess starving is a good thing, when she cook brussels sprout. :o

Edited by Misplaced

I'm with Bill on this, I rarley drink while eating my meal, I'm not that much of a wine lover and if I drink 3 bottles of beer I'm usually sick :o (not drunk just sick). Then I'll sit down with a bottle of whiskey after if I fancy. For serious drinking we always get plenty of "gap gaem" (stuff to just pick at while your eating) that way a good session can go on all day and most of the night, just get more food in when its finnished :D

Rc