Ok..this Is Not A Troll Thread.."farang Women"..

eek

I dont' know why you bother eek, the ones who slag off western women & their traits (cause we are ALL the same of course) are the ones with the issues.

I COULD go on about the fugly farang men with the poor hygiene, bad manners, horrible dress style & who are puny & wimpy & don't act or behave as I think a man should quite alot cause there are numerous in number all over Thailand acting the bigun BUT I don't cause I am not patheic enough to bother about what they do or even really think about them all that much, just a fleeting "<deleted>" when I come accross one occasionally. Sadly quite a few men on this forum though seem unable to "let go" of their "Issues" with their country women so make sad comments about physical appearance or mannerisms with the suggestion the millions apon millions of causasion women somehow all look, act & dress then same & all have the same manners, personal hygiene & even, reading one of the tragic posts above, taste in sports shoe!!!

really eek, leave them to it, why do you let it bother you, they shouldnt' register, you are so much better than that.

They will keep making their comments on the fourm & therefore keep making themselves look like the bitter, petty dross that they are. biggrin.png

Oh Boo Hoo, cry me a river. You are coming across just as bad as those you despise. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

There's a good girl, back in your box.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I STILL don't know what the problem is or what the discussion is really about. I do not care a tiny bit what people say or do providing it does not physically harm me. I'll continue to say that people who are offensive, for whatever reason, are not worth worrying about . That is their personal problem. I also know that peoples taste in choosing a partner varies greatly. Some men prefer blondes and others prefer brunettes. A few actually like us redheads. It's no different from us gals. Good looks are what initially attract us, but after that it is the personality of the person that counts most. I see a lot of frumpy looking men being followed around by their equally frumpy looking Thai wifes, but there must have been SOMETHING that initially attracted them. Occasionally, I will see an elderly, over weight man with a stunning looking young Thai partner, but that is rare. Once past the age of 35, most Thai women are just average looking the same as us FARANG women. Youthful beauty does not last forever, nor do the slim, trim figures.

Men who have had bad personal relationships with farang women are more likely to be derogatory to all western women as a whole. I can understand that and make allowances for it. But, it doesn't bother me in the least. That is their problem to deal with. If they choose to come to Thailand and pick some Thai lady as a partner then so be it. But, they will have a whole new set of problems to deal with and adjust to.

Plenty of truth in that for people to mull over.

A few years after I retired I finally moved over here at the grand old ages of 42. I had known for many years when I wanted to go because it held the most positive things which I wanted in my life. That is not to say it was a true Shangra La because the chances are that one thing would always be missing. I don't find SE Asian ladies in any way attractive in a sexual way except for less than a dozen is 14 years and intellectually I find SE Asian ladies repugnant. I cannot imagine what it would be like to wake up next to someone who I have no interest in talking to... That is not to say that SE Asian ladies are stupid, far from it, it means to say that they are seriously under educated and steeped in superstition.

To make sure it is Thai raleted. Many guys come and or stay here because they like young, weak willed, subservient women, I don't.

I dont' know why you bother eek, the ones who slag off western women & their traits (cause we are ALL the same of course) are the ones with the issues.

I COULD go on about the fugly farang men with the poor hygiene, bad manners, horrible dress style & who are puny & wimpy & don't act or behave as I think a man should quite alot cause there are numerous in number all over Thailand acting the bigun BUT I don't cause I am not patheic enough to bother about what they do or even really think about them all that much, just a fleeting "<deleted>" when I come accross one occasionally. Sadly quite a few men on this forum though seem unable to "let go" of their "Issues" with their country women so make sad comments about physical appearance or mannerisms with the suggestion the millions apon millions of causasion women somehow all look, act & dress then same & all have the same manners, personal hygiene & even, reading one of the tragic posts above, taste in sports shoe!!!

really eek, leave them to it, why do you let it bother you, they shouldnt' register, you are so much better than that.

They will keep making their comments on the fourm & therefore keep making themselves look like the bitter, petty dross that they are. biggrin.png

Oh Boo Hoo, cry me a river. You are coming across just as bad as those you despise. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

touch a nerve precious? You need to read it properly. I said I could slag off farang men but have better things to do with my life & frankly don't give any of you more than a fleeting thought. But I can see you are strugging so trust me when I tell you I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for you.

Sorry off topic but why is a post l replied to in my own post box.? sad.png Looks like l wrote it all.

It's a root code problem as the page code looks fine to me. It started about 2 weeks ago when a big upgrade was done and not been fixed yet. Doesn't always happen.

Not taking sides but I suggest you back off. Boo has a reputation for not taking prisioners.

farang woman

white skin

blond hair

big boobie

strong body,

can carry children and shopping

can do everything

only see here high quality farang women

but see all quality farang men

As a Thai lady how do you describe the word "chanee" i hear Thai ladies refer to western ladies this way also.

Most Thais don't differentiate between geographical regions. Most couldn't tell you what continent half the world's nations were in anyway.

To most there are Thais, Asians, Chinese, Indians, Negroes, Arab Muslims and Farangs.

Oh.... and Hilltribes.

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 1

+1

farang woman

white skin

blond hair

big boobie

strong body,

can do everything

As a Thai lady how do you describe the word "chanee" i hear Thai ladies refer to western ladies this way also.
This term is mostly used by ladyboys! It is used for Thai and non Thai. It's a very old Thai story and Chanee (monkey) called pho pho. Pho means look or more exactly in the English language call for man.

OMG how long have you been here?

Edited by notmyself

you got an issue lady! I dont really care if someone calls me farang, so why should you???

ughhh....please read the opening post c a r e f u l l y. :/

Does Thaivisa support braille?

• Like 1

you got an issue lady! I dont really care if someone calls me farang, so why should you???

ughhh....please read the opening post c a r e f u l l y. :/

Does Thaivisa support braille?

The OP alone is not enough but if all your further posts explaining the OP are read, it is.
  • Like 1

farang woman

white skin

blond hair

big boobie

strong body,

can do everything

This term is mostly used by ladyboys! It is used for Thai and non Thai. It's a very old Thai story and Chanee (monkey) called pho pho. Pho means look or more exactly in the English language call for man.

OMG how long have you been here?

17 years phuaa noun husband
just checked it out on the net its a white faced monkey shouting out for a lost husband. I don't socialize with LB only ever heard it used by Thai Ladys.

A Farang women is easily identified by her inability to use a bum gun.

strange fetish you have tbh

..and would seem you don't know too many women with good hygiene.

Erm...hoping to get back on topic...

smile.png

A Farang women is easily identified by her inability to use a bum gun.

strange fetish you have tbh

..and would seem you don't know too many women with good hygiene.

Erm...hoping to get back on topic...

It equates to foreigner ekk. Nothing more and nothing less. I can't say I have seen the term used in some other way unless there is an additional context or word included with it.

I am English smile.png

I am English sad.png

I am English sick.gif

I'm not quite sure how better to explain.....?.... If I call someone a farang it means that they are non Thai.

just checked it out on the net its a white faced monkey shouting out for a lost husband. I don't socialize with LB only ever heard it used by Thai Ladys.

Are you sure they were ladies?

To my knowledge yes, and maybe if you going to answer posts directed to other posters you could try and give a factual answer instead of pulling one out of the air. I was asking farm girl as a Thai Lady her interpretation of the term since is is usually aimed at white ladies when i hear it.

Just for the record unlike many others i would prefer a western partner and not in the anti western thing. After all our mothers were mostly western ladies so I don't get the animosity.

Edited by marstons

To my knowledge yes, and maybe if you going to answer posts directed to other posters you could try and give a factual answer instead of pulling one out of the air.

Sorry, too many errors to reply to this.

It's an old old Thai story (2-300 years but don't know exactly), long before a primate in a zoo video. Chanee equals a video of a primate in a zoo is an insult to Thai culture and history and I'm not even Thai!

I STILL don't know what the problem is or what the discussion is really about. I do not care a tiny bit what people say or do providing it does not physically harm me. I'll continue to say that people who are offensive, for whatever reason, are not worth worrying about . That is their personal problem. I also know that peoples taste in choosing a partner varies greatly. Some men prefer blondes and others prefer brunettes. A few actually like us redheads. It's no different from us gals. Good looks are what initially attract us, but after that it is the personality of the person that counts most. I see a lot of frumpy looking men being followed around by their equally frumpy looking Thai wifes, but there must have been SOMETHING that initially attracted them. Occasionally, I will see an elderly, over weight man with a stunning looking young Thai partner, but that is rare. Once past the age of 35, most Thai women are just average looking the same as us FARANG women. Youthful beauty does not last forever, nor do the slim, trim figures.

Men who have had bad personal relationships with farang women are more likely to be derogatory to all western women as a whole. I can understand that and make allowances for it. But, it doesn't bother me in the least. That is their problem to deal with. If they choose to come to Thailand and pick some Thai lady as a partner then so be it. But, they will have a whole new set of problems to deal with and adjust to.

There is a lot of truth in your Post,unfortunely emotional baggage from a failed relationship,whether male or female,is a heavy burden to unload,and work through,one can only hope the process and road to recovery,does not mean the embittered needs to denigate the opposite sex,to vent their anger and pain.

"Alien" is a legal term and is used by countries other than Thailand to describe people who live there but aren't citizens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(law)

Well yes! that is technically correct,but over the years the true meaning has leaned more to do with visitors from Outer Space than the Dictionary meaning. Words can change by their popular use.

Edited by MAJIC

At least they seem to have moved on from calling us feminazis........

But some of us ARE feminazis, Patsycat. But I don't care what people call me. My friends know who I am and what I stand for. That is all that counts.

we have two things

one is ladyboy like to call to a real woman chanee but don’t know why they make this word

when ladyboy call us chanee we call them back geeng … it like a deer but no have the horn

other meaning it is when the monkey chanee say ‘por por por’ in Thai it mean ‘husband”

when we talk with another people, talk to girlfriend about husband, we would call him por

it not polite word, but not bad word, just street word

Thanks for the lessons, Missfarmgirl. Keep them coming. You are a breath of fresh air.

• Like 1