Phuket Waterfall Administration

Waterfall butterfly

Hi everybody,

Does somebody know where I can send an e-mail to the "Phuket Waterfall administration" please.

Let me explain what happened.

Today, in the morning, I went to the Bangpae Waterfall in Phuket and the guard didn't let me go in for 20 bath after I showed him my Thai driving license.

In January 24th, in Hua hin, I only paid 20 bath. Why do I have to pay 200 bath in Phuket ?

Thank you for your answer(s).

R.

Hi everybody,

Does somebody know where I can send an e-mail to the "Phuket Waterfall administration" please.

Let me explain what happened.

Today, in the morning, I went to the Bangpae Waterfall in Phuket and the guard didn't let me go in for 20 bath after I showed him my Thai driving license.

In January 24th, in Hua hin, I only paid 20 bath. Why do I have to pay 200 bath in Phuket ?

Thank you for your answer(s).

R.

Don't you ever give up, pay the 200 bath, and have a look at the message below from BOO the

moderator: Sorry I couldn't resist.

You obviously can't accept different answers & opinions on a topic you started on this web forum. Calling other posters stupid & getting irate over a few harmless comments is a sure fire way to getting yourself banned anyway, so until you can post in a resonable manner & without insulting other posters, please do not post again.

Edited by sonthaya