Bus To Chiang Mai

jahbkk

I'm taking a trip up to Chiang Rai next week for a couple of days and then heading to Chiang Mai. This is my first time there so I was wondering how often the bus left for Chiang Mai and if it is worth it or should I just hire a driver to take us there. I'm going to be staying at Akha Hill so any suggestions on things to do or see would be much appreciated as well.

I'm taking a trip up to Chiang Rai next week for a couple of days and then heading to Chiang Mai. This is my first time there so I was wondering how often the bus left for Chiang Mai and if it is worth it or should I just hire a driver to take us there. I'm going to be staying at Akha Hill so any suggestions on things to do or see would be much appreciated as well.

The VIP bus to Chiang Mai is good deal. I think it is still less than 250 baht.

Your choice of accommodation is disappointing. Hope you don’t fall for the scam that it is a village business (not true) or that any profits or donations go to the villagers or students (also not true). Responsible tour/trekking offices that are familiar with the local scene dissuade tourists from participating in this scam.

:o Mymechew

hey guys ,

the only Akha Hill guesthouse i know sure is on top of a hill , left side stream up the kok river , 20k from town

nice climb with the mountainbike ,

i don ' t think you mean this one ?

they sure run a good business but you are stuck there with jungle music in the evening , not bad for a change