A Warning For Trolls

draftvader

Plenty of ex special force types here on TV who might try some of the same.

P.S Im living in Angola if you are looking for me

What's Angola like? My wife saw a well paid teaching post there but we were fairly put off by the cost of living.

That was England? I don't know the laws in England, but in the US that is stalking. Get a stalking conviction and your life goes to hell. You lose your right to own guns, have a hard time getting a job, and in general be forever seen as a bad guy.

All you have to do is cause "alarm" in the person. You don't have to assault or batter the person.

I think the guy needs some anger management help.

P.S Im living in Angola if you are looking for me

What's Angola like? My wife saw a well paid teaching post there but we were fairly put off by the cost of living.

Lots of action and adventure Plenty of sports, like shooting and hunting

• Like 1

That was England? I don't know the laws in England, but in the US that is stalking. Get a stalking conviction and your life goes to hell. You lose your right to own guns, have a hard time getting a job, and in general be forever seen as a bad guy.

All you have to do is cause "alarm" in the person. You don't have to assault or batter the person.

I think the guy needs some anger management help.

You might well be right. Would it not take more than one visit, or following the person, to make it stalking? Grey area, I'm sure. Anyway, end result is that the "big man" apologised publicly.

Yep. Delta Force, Navy Seals, Green Berets, Black razor bravo group, SAD, SAS, Marines, etc. wink.png

I was in the Boys Brigade does that count.

Yep. Delta Force, Navy Seals, Green Berets, Black razor bravo group, SAD, SAS, Marines, etc. wink.png

Dont forget the legendary CMK's

You got something to say about me? Go ahead. Make sure you quote the appropriate post of course. smile.png

Although there should be limits and controls, a person putting themselves in the public domain must be aware of the risk of negative comments.....and take a more mature view of such...you know guys unless you are of a very affable nature such as myself.....not everybody out there is going to like you, or what you have to say smile.png

Dont forget the legendary CMK's

You got something to say about me? Go ahead. Make sure you quote the appropriate post of course. smile.png

Channelling Arnold Schwarzenegger...

• Like 1

Watch it, Mate!!! I was in the Lifeboys.

yeah, and i was in the sacred heart choir boys so you better watch out mate.smile.png

yeah, and i was in the sacred heart choir boys so you better watch out mate.smile.png

No one's gonna admit being in the Ladyboys? whistling.gif