Drunk Security Guard Fatally Beaten By Drunk Boss

Rimmer

Drunk Security Guard Fatally Beaten By Drunk Boss
PATTAYA:--A 45-year-old security guard was beaten to death by his furious supervisor after he was caught sleeping on the job at a Pratumnak Hill condo. Both men were drunk when they fought. The supervisor later dragged the body under a nearby tree before escaping the scene.

PATTAYA – March 13, 2013 [PDN]; at 2 a.m., a report of a man found dead under a tree at a Phratamnak Hill condo complex was received by Pol. Lt. Col. Weerawut Meelai, detective officer of Muang Pattaya police station. He went to check the crime scene with detectives and rescuers from Sawangboriboon Thammasathan foundation, Muang Pattaya.

The victim was found under a tree in the grove wood opposite of the Heights Holdings condominium, soi 6, Phratamnak Rd. south Pattaya, moo12, Nongprue, Banglamung.

At the crime scene, officers found a pair of condominiums buildings close together, each more than 10-stories tall. The man’s body was found under the olive tree in the grove wood opposite of the A building.

The victim was identified as Mr. Somchai Khampoosan, 45 years old, from Markkhang, Udon Thani. He was a security guard of Sattahip Navyguard Co. Ltd.

Mr. Somchai was lying on his back, wearing a black T-shirt under a shiny black jacket, and black trousers. His face had been hit by something hard and his nose had been broken, shedding a lot of blood. On his body there were many black-and-blue bruises.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/03/13/drunk-security-guard-fatally-beaten-by-drunk-boss/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-03-13

Too many 'Somchais' for me to follow with me jetlag and a bit of a 'morning head'

Who actually writes this bilge???

The "bilge" was written by you.

The report is very easy to follow, the "Somchais" had different surnames.

Maybe laddie, but this paragraph gave me a pain in the Swede. Maybe you can translate...?

The victim Mr. Somchai shares the same surname as the Navy commander who is the owner of the company, and also the same surname as the security leader who beat him to death. Police will investigate if they might be related, after officers track down and arrest Mr. Somchai the suspect.

'At the crime scene, officers found a pair of condominiums buildings close together, each more than 10-stories tall. The man’s body was found under the olive tree in the grove wood opposite of the A building.'

what relevance does the above have to the story?

RIP Somchai

Edited by norrona

'At the crime scene, officers found a pair of condominiums buildings close together, each more than 10-stories tall. The man’s body was found under the olive tree in the grove wood opposite of the A building.'

what relevance does the above have to the story?

RIP Somchai

Dunno, but it seems in some kindergartens one gets more points for longer essays.

Security Guard allegedly killed by his supervisor at South Pattaya Condominium
PATTAYA:--A Security Guard who was reportedly caught sleeping when he should have been protecting a condominium complex was allegedly killed by his supervisor early on Wednesday Morning.

Police were called to the condominium located in Soi 6 off the Pratamnuk Road just after 1am and inspected the body of Khun Somshai aged 45, originating from Udon Thani Province in the North-East of Thailand. Evidence of a blow to the face and upper-body bruising was seen and the victim appeared to have sustained a broken nose.

The alleged attacker is Khun Somshai aged 41, who works as a supervisor for the Sattahip Navyguard Company. He is believed to have spotted the victim sleeping after consuming excessive amounts of Thai Whiskey at a time when he should have been guarding the property.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/78749/security-guard-allegedly-killed-supervisor-south-pattaya-condominium/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-13

The story is very easy to follow. The police found two, ten story buildings. Now what is hard to understand about that? Its not everyday, that the police find two buildings, and they were pretty high. Please give them credit!

I just cant figure out what the shiny black jacket had to do with the story, unless someone just didnt like shiny jackets.

Actually if anyone with half a brain adds together HH and two high buildings next to each other on Pratumnak they can guess where it happened. And all without infringing any defamation laws.

Of course, that pre-supposes that the readers have at least half a brain.

You're <deleted> there Bertha....

If all supervisors handled sleeping on the job same as this one, there would not be any security guards left in Pattaya for sure.

A security guard in my complex, not only sleeps, but uses my car(pick up) as the bed, with pillows and blankets and gets upset if i need to use the car at night.

The supervisors are usually ex cops or military, so i doubt much punishment will be brought forward.

One rather interesting part of OP is that both were drunk.

Seems drinking and sleeping on the job is a trait of security here.

A security in my hotel, would get drunk to a point of passing out in the middle of the hotel in front of 5 cameras, then deny being drunk.blink.png

Edited by lemoncake

Every time I see a story like this one, it brings a smile to my face when I think of the countless times I have see a Thai person carefully instructing a farang on the value and art of having a cool heart here....

And also reinforces one of my survival tactics here, which is to stay the hell away from Thai men that are drinking....

I'm thankful that they found the two ten story buildings , who reported the story about them missing ????

Because they were both Drunk does that warrant mitigating circumstances ?????? or have I missed something a 'point' perhaps ?

ph34r.png