I Am No Puppet, Yingluck Tells Foreign Correspondents' Club Of Thailand (Fcct)

webfact

But Taksin says he's in charge and not YL. Her campaign slogan says Taksin speaks PTP does. What does she expect. Somebody should tell to stop saying she's the PM, nobody believes her. Or anything her government says for that matter.

She has taken to telling the most blatant and astounding falsehoods, eg. Saying her brother was not involved in the deep south talks after crowing about his connection just 12 days earlier or denying the government was involved in the amnesty proposals.

Coming on the heels of the long-standing bs about her being the pm, it's troubling that her lies are getting more outlandish and reckless.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am no puppet, Yingluck tells

.AJobWellDonePat_zps1d1723c5.jpg

of course you're not, dearie... now run along.

Any particular reason you have to use so much of the screen that we have to slide it over for some posts.

If you are going to do that can you let us know before you post so we can be sure to get are posts in with

out sliding the screen over to read them.

Mods when people post like that can you not automatically reduce the size for them. I find it very annoying

and needless.

I know I can adjust the size of my screen but I fail to see why I should just to accommodate less than 1% of the posts.

I'm very conscious of using an acceptable size pic on the forum. I have no problem accomodating this relatively small photo and can only imagine what sort of browser and viewing specs you are using that you are encountering problems with it appearing over-sized. Normally, the sort of distortion you describe does not occur for 99% of the members viewing the forum with this size of photo.

I have seen the type of browser distortion you describe, but only with truly over-sized photo files, which are obvious to all and which are instantly fixed if they are mine or are dealt with quickly by the mods if it isn't mine.

I agree with Dolly's complaint about oversized pics or whatever - it's a real pain. There were other pics so it's quite probable that Buchholz wasn't the culprit.

Pages 1 & 2 were oversized but 3 & 4 are not - maybe an issue for the mods to discover why.

You certainly have a lot in common with a puppet.

You both have fist for brains and someone else is pulling the strings.

But you keep telling yourself that.

The more she keeps spouting that drivel the more entrenched becomes my belief that her brother is in fact calling the shots. Anyone who believes to the contrary is actually capable of blowing smoke up their own ass.

Well the nation surely nailed its colours to the mast when it asked this question....."When The Nation asked Yingluck why millions of Thais dislike or even despise Thaksin and herself"...............nasty

It's a fair question to ask of the most divisive government Thailand has ever had. I suppose you think the press should be doing positive PR for the Puppet and her criminal fugitive controller?

Well the nation surely nailed its colours to the mast when it asked this question....."When The Nation asked Yingluck why millions of Thais dislike or even despise Thaksin and herself"...............nasty

It's a fair question to ask of the most divisive government Thailand has ever had. I suppose you think the press should be doing positive PR for the Puppet and her criminal fugitive controller?

Very true about the unmatched divisiveness. It would have been good to see if she could have shared her insight as to its origin and possible remedy. But it is agreeably perhaps too much to expect that sort of difficult answer from her. In deference to such a higher level question, perhaps the journalists could have asked about her brand new, fluffy, magically wonderful Discover Thailand promotional piece (while we still wait for one of the FCCT types to upload her speech).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLn2epe1PI

Edited by Buchholz

Obviously she had not talked to her brother.

She had no idea apparently that he was going to officially come out in the open and announce himself as the final word.

One can always hope that one of the terrorists he cheated out of their pay was a vengeful black shirt.

Yingluck said yesterday that the government would not get involved in the amnesty issue

blink.png

More blatant and obvious falsehoods... her government is at the heart of at least a half dozen amnesty proposals.

huh.png

Has everyone forgotten that bare-faced lies are de rigeur in (Thai) Politics?

You could almost say, in ALL nations politics.. hmmm. coffee1.gif