Famous Pattaya Ladyboy In Road-Rage Drama In Central Pattaya

Rimmer

Famous Pattaya Ladyboy in road-rage drama in Central Pattaya

ladyboy-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--On Thursday a distraught transsexual and former pop-star went to a local Cable TV Station seeking assistance in a case of road-rage where he claims he was threatened with his life.

Khun Goonlanan aged 35 is a former member of a popular Thai Band known as “Pong Lang Sa On” which has now disbanded. He now works in a pub in Pattaya.

On Thursday Morning he left his 7th floor apartment at the Pattaya Plaza Condotel in Central Pattaya and went downstairs for breakfast. He spotted a cat on the street and approached the feline but was nearly run over by a fellow resident at the Condotel known as Khun Aeg who approached the area at-speed on his motorbike.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/78902/famous-pattaya-ladyboy-road-rage-drama-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-14

15-20 years ago he/she was probably in huge demand. It cant be easy for them to come to terms with this.

Personally I have no such problem as I have always been ugly and never in demand.

Well i am a very" hansom man" and there are loads of ladies in Pattaya who tell me so all the time , if your a Pattaya resident dont believe your mirror it lies all the time.

Edited by thenervoussurgeon

Not directly related to this topic, but a bit describing the attitude of some lady boys:

Was passing a lady boy bar in Jomtien Plaza.

I have nothing with lady boys and their attitude, but anyway, I passed the bar and one of those tw*ts shouted.........."Hello darling!".

I didn't respond, because I wasn't its darling and suddenly the switch was turned and the LB started shouting: "<removed> you, _ss hole, why you not speak to me. You hate me?"

So I turned around, looked it straight in the eyes and walked back to it.

I spoke with a soft voice: "Just listen to yourself and ask again..........Why do people hate me? and since I do not know you I can not hate you, I just don't like you". That gave it something to think about.

LB's and I don't match.....there is always a chemistry like cleaning soda with toilet cleaner.........

• Like 1

Seems as if Pattaya One News has problems with pronouns.

All the way through, refers to her as "he/him". Clearly, she's made her choice of lifestyle (with or without the surgery) and should be shown the respect of an appropriate pronoun.

All the way through, refers to her as "he/him". Clearly, she's made her choice of lifestyle (with or without the surgery) and should be shown the respect of an appropriate pronoun.

I think either he or she or s/he is acceptable, but IT is not.

Shims..is what we call them...neither a she or a him.

As i am entitled to my opinion....i/we believe that a lot of these shims are just jumping on the easy money sex trade as they see their sisters making a buck...end of.

Shims..is what we call them...neither a she or a him.

As i am entitled to my opinion....i/we believe that a lot of these shims are just jumping on the easy money sex trade as they see their sisters making a buck...end of.

Most of all it's a variety of bodybuilding, a beauty cult. Who achieves the most in forcing body and face into the desired shape. The muscle builders are probably happy that the gays claim the ladyboys as their own.

You have a point but a news report should be based on the facts provided by the police, as they read them on the ID card of the persons in question.

Presumably for the victim it said "male". If the ID said "female" then they should indeed have reported it as such.

Was passing a lady boy bar in Jomtien Plaza.

I have nothing with lady boys and their attitude, but anyway, I passed the bar and one of those tw*ts shouted.........."Hello darling!".

I didn't respond, because I wasn't its darling and suddenly the switch was turned and the LB started shouting: "<removed> you, _ss hole, why you not speak to me. You hate me?"

So I turned around, looked it straight in the eyes and walked back to it.

I spoke with a soft voice: "Just listen to yourself and ask again..........Why do people hate me? and since I do not know you I can not hate you, I just don't like you". That gave it something to think about.

Lots of people say things to me all the time here. Hookers of various types, motorcycle taxi drivers, regular taxi drivers, massage parlour employees, restaurant barkers. I just look at them and smile. Easy and costs nothing and in 35 years no one has ever bad-mouthed me for doing this. It would be rude just to ignore them but many farangs here are indeed incredibly rude and probably deserve the verbal abuse they sometimes receive in return.

• Like 1

Civilized people don't refer to human beings as IT. coffee1.gif

You're right Jingting, but civilized people do NOT approach other people in a way IT did.

And more.......since those human beings do not really know whether they are a HE, or a SHE, I refer to them as IT. That's grammar and not social behavior!

Enjoy your coffee!

Suspect fined 1,000 Baht in Central Pattaya Ladyboy assault case

assault-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--An unexpected continuation of the case of alleged assault on a former member of a popular Thai Band who now lives in Pattaya took place on Friday.

On Thursday Khun Goonlanan aged 34 had an angry encounter with a fellow resident at the car park of the Pattaya Plaza Condotel in Central Pattaya, just off the Sukhumvit Road. The resident, initially named as Khun Aeg, whose full name is Khun Plunagit aged 34, hit Khun Goonlanan aged 34 on the head and threatened her with further violence. The encounter occurred after he commented on the driving skills of Khun Plunagit, which he took offence to.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/79091/suspect-fined-1000-baht-central-pattaya-ladyboy-assault-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-16

Lots of Pong Lang Sa On videos on youtube. Looks like fun. This person is transgender, not a "pervert", and deserves to be treated with dignity like everyone else.

Oh yeah.I remember them now.......very popular 6-7 years ago......funny as <deleted> laugh.png !!