Good Pizza In Hua Hin

junglechef

I am no pizza expert, but so far the best pizzas I've found in Hua Hin (and they both fit your preference with thin crust and traditional toppings) is at:

- Casa Mia, up the Pala-U road about 500 meters up after the left turn, then it's on the right-hand side

- La Grappa, rather expensive restaurant in the center of Hua Hin, but their pizzas are delicious and actually not too pricey at all

Thanks for the reply, I live in Chiang Mai and last time someone posted in the local forum that they like one of the pizzereias there was 145 replies. I actually know them both from my last time here 3 yrs ago so they must be good if they are still open! I'm here with my Thai kids on vacation and they love real Italian food.

Edited by junglechef

Hello

I was in Hua Hin a couple of weeks ago on a visit.

I only tried 2 Italian restaurants so cannot compare to others in Hua Hin but the pizza in Da Marios was excellent IMO.

Thin crust, good ingredients, I had the Parma Ham one, plenty of choice on the menu.

A pasta dish there was also good.

Not particularly cheap and service maybe not quite what it should be but enjoyed the meal and the food was good quality.

Large restaurant, nice setting and well laid out.

I would go back.

The other was Curuso, pizza good without being exceptional( Da Marios better) but a very pleasant small restaurant with excellent service.

smile.png

- Casa Mia, up the Pala-U road about 500 meters up after the left turn, then it's on the right-hand side

I am bad with names, but I think this might be the place I used to go to a fair bit....

From the Main Street going through town, turn left at the police station towards the beach. Half way down, another left turn onto a s,aller road, and the pizzeria is on the right hand side.

Are we talking about the same place?

And on the main road going down to the beach on the right hand side there is a gelato place for after dinner dessert

:licklips:

The best piza is Bella Piza in Cha-Am go from Hua-Hin 15mins turn right

at the Forest Park just down on the left new premases used to be in Soy

Bus station.

So Forest Park is on the left; are you saying turn right at the next soi after passing the Forest Park entrance on the left? I've always heard their pizza was good and I tried to go there on Soi Bus Station for lunch but they were only open for dinner at that time. Is that still the case?

HH Farang , go to the Forest park the road opposite goes to the beach south end of Cha-Am beach , about 2min along on the left is a new build by 2 old build houses thay have a new place with the sign out side .

The Thai owner is very good spent 25 yrs or so in Norway and worked in the trade , he is from Chiang Mai and speaks good English and Norwegen.

I am no pizza expert, but so far the best pizzas I've found in Hua Hin (and they both fit your preference with thin crust and traditional toppings) is at:

- La Grappa, rather expensive restaurant in the center of Hua Hin, but their pizzas are delicious and actually not too pricey at all

Thanks for the reply, I live in Chiang Mai and last time someone posted in the local forum that they like one of the pizzereias there was 145 replies. I actually know them both from my last time here 3 yrs ago so they must be good if they are still open! I'm here with my Thai kids on vacation and they love real Italian food.

I am bad with names, but I think this might be the place I used to go to a fair bit....

From the Main Street going through town, turn left at the police station towards the beach. Half way down, another left turn onto a s,aller road, and the pizzeria is on the right hand side.

And on the main road going down to the beach on the right hand side there is a gelato place for after dinner dessert

:licklips:

The best piza is Bella Piza in Cha-Am go from Hua-Hin 15mins turn right at the Forest Park just down on the left new premases used to be in Soy Bus station.

Pizza Casamia is our favourite as well! Their four cheese pizza and penne with shrimp and zucchini are practically the best of all other Italian restuarants we tried in Thailand, but we heard from few friends who lives in Hua Hin said Bella Pizza is very good as well so we will definitely go try them out! Lets hope its not too difficult to find ;)

licklips.gif

No that is actually quite the opposite end of town :)

Casa Mia is out of town away from the beach and center. I forgot the name of the one you are talking about, but I know which one you mean, just opposite City Beach Hotel and next to the (relatively) new wine bar. They are good as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the suggestions guy and before Ieave I'll give one myself. Try Bon Appetit Pizza on Soi 80, pretty good, nice guy, fair price.

Yes, even though I have not eaten here, I think they look good - my friend has had one from here and he loves them - we went there at about 11pm and they had just sold the last one - it looked really good.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for all the suggestions guy and before Ieave I'll give one myself. Try Bon Appetit Pizza on Soi 80, pretty good, nice guy, fair price.

Yes, even though I have not eaten here, I think they look good - my friend has had one from here and he loves them - we went there at about 11pm and they had just sold the last one - it looked really good.

Another one to praise Ord and his Pizza's!!!

I agree with the suggestion of Casa Mia on the Pala U Road... plus a new place has recently opened on Soi 94 about a kilometer west of the railroad tracks called Pizza Garden. He has built a brand new wood fired traditional pizza oven and, though I haven't been there personally yet, I've heard very good reports of his pizza being good. It's run by Luciano who once worked at La Grappa and also had another Italian restaurant further down Soi 94 at one time.

Pizza Garden is on the corner of the crossroad that goes between Soi 94 to the railway road to the north and to Khorat Kitchen on the South. Opens mid afternoon.

I agree with the suggestion of Casa Mia on the Pala U Road... plus a new place has recently opened on Soi 94 about a kilometer west of the railroad tracks called Pizza Garden. He has built a brand new wood fired traditional pizza oven and, though I haven't been there personally yet, I've heard very good reports of his pizza being good. It's run by Luciano who once worked at La Grappa and also had another Italian restaurant further down Soi 94 at one time.

Pizza Garden is on the corner of the crossroad that goes between Soi 94 to the railway road to the north and to Khorat Kitchen on the South. Opens mid afternoon.

I ad a takeaway Pizza from here last week, pretty decent but not cheap considering the location is "out of town"

Seems to be busy every time I go past so usually means people agree with the food