Sir Stirling Moss.

There are some articles detailing Stirling's response to the criticism in which he comes up with the classic comeback of: "I’m sorry I’ve caused offence, but I’m disappointed anyone could be so narrow-minded as to take offence. It was not meant to cause any.” Not bad for an 83 year old.

What ?

I'm with you, but in terms of Stirling even at 83 like Paul Newman was at a similar age he's still got better skills then 90% of most drivers and displays them at Goodwood on occasion.

Edited by WarpSpeed

Still don't know what this about. Hope it's not someone saying SM is gay. rolleyes.gif ....coffee1.gif

Nahh he said he didn't want a Gay Actor to portray him, should a Film be made of his Life

I am available. thumbsup.gif ............smile.png He said no GAY actors! tongue.pnglaugh.png... Seriously though I'd be a much better choice for the part but only if it really involves driving and especially the classic race cars of the time.

Still don't know what this about. Hope it's not someone saying SM is gay. rolleyes.gif ....coffee1.gif

Nahh he said he didn't want a Gay Actor to portray him, should a Film be made of his Life

I am available. thumbsup.gif ............smile.png He said no GAY actors! tongue.pnglaugh.png... Seriously though I'd be a much better choice for the part but only if it really involves driving and especially the classic race cars of the time.

Hey, all this quote stuff is all mixed up, l never said half that. sad.png

And who say s you can handle this Mercedes Benz 300 SLR better then me?smile.png

ahh he said he didn't want a Gay Actor to portray him, should a Film be made of his Life

Hey, all this quote stuff is all mixed up, l never said half that. sad.png

Sure you did, look a few posts up the thread..The quote sequence is correct..

ahh he said he didn't want a Gay Actor to portray him, should a Film be made of his Life

And who say s you can handle this Mercedes Benz 300 SLR better then me?smile.png

Me of course, set up a test day tongue.pnglicklips.gif ... In case you hadn't noticed that's a team Mercedes white drivers suit I'm wearing....

Edited by WarpSpeed

roadrunner300, on 15 Mar 2013 - 21:34, said

WarpSpeed, on 15 Mar 2013 - 23:37, said

Me of course, set up a test day tongue.pnglicklips.gif ... In case you hadn't noticed that's a team Mercedes white drivers suit I'm wearing....

Well seeing as you are Stig maybe you will get the job.rolleyes.gif

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah, imposter, Warpy's pic is Johnny Herbert. laugh.png

Are you sure he isn t this man?

Andrea de Cesaris is an Italian former race car driver. He started 208

Formula One Grands Prix but never won; his is the longest career without

a race victory. A string of accidents early in his career earned him

the nickname 'Andrea de Crasheris'cheesy.gif

Edited by roadrunner300

Are you sure he isn t this man?

Andrea de Cesaris is an Italian former race car driver. He started 208

Formula One Grands Prix but never won; his is the longest career without

a race victory. A string of accidents early in his career earned him

the nickname 'Andrea de Crasheris'cheesy.gif

Naaaaaaaah, Johnny Herbert. laugh.png