Chonburi

harry1

Was there yesterday opposite the Tide Resort, (have stayed there & very nice) the beach is OK but it is sooo expensive to eat from the food stalls now. Small fried rice & small curried prawns, 375baht. Absolutely a rip off, that is Hilton prices & the food was crap.

Apart from that, everything the ame as years ago.

Edited by ROBINPATTAYA

^^^^^, I was there last week, Monday, dont know what was going on, its usually dead during the week, but it was quite busy, usually only busy Sat and Sun.

Funny you should mention Tide Resort, directly opposite the enterance there is a Muslim sea food place, mrs and I have been using it for years, fried rice is 50 baht per plate.

The mrs and I had, tom ka kai, pla sam rot, tod man pla and tod man gung, with pepsis, total came to about 700 baht, way too much to eat, mrs brought it home.

We usually stay in the SS place a bit further up, value for money.

The one thing I remember thinking as the kids played in the sea, no hawkers, peddlars no hookers no one beig ripped off by jet ski scammers, just normal Thais enjoying themselves.

• Like 1

^^^^^, I was there last week, Monday, dont know what was going on, its usually dead during the week, but it was quite busy, usually only busy Sat and Sun.

Funny you should mention Tide Resort, directly opposite the enterance there is a Muslim sea food place, mrs and I have been using it for years, fried rice is 50 baht per plate.

The mrs and I had, tom ka kai, pla sam rot, tod man pla and tod man gung, with pepsis, total came to about 700 baht, way too much to eat, mrs brought it home.

We usually stay in the SS place a bit further up, value for money.

The one thing I remember thinking as the kids played in the sea, no hawkers, peddlars no hookers no one beig ripped off by jet ski scammers, just normal Thais enjoying themselves.

+1