Vfs, Regent House Bkk.

Reading the website on line its says, they are located on the 2nd floor of Regent house.

I am sure the last time I was in Regent house they were located on the ground floor on the LH side after entering the building.

Have they moved?

Is the one I saw legitimate, or was it a dodgy agency?

IIRC they used to be on the first floor and have moved to the second. As far as I remember they have never been on the ground floor.

They used to be on the second floor and moved to the first floor last year, the British Ambassador opened the new office in December.

Don't forget that in Thailand what the Brits normally call the ground floor the Thais call the first floor.

It's also worth noting that when VFS moved downstairs, so did the "agency" that was next door, VFS is clearly marked.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

They are on the ground floor of regent house.. LH side.

Cheers, thanks just what I needed to know.

Thanks to all who replied, at least I now know its not some fly by night place.

There is also a bank to the right on the ground (first) floor if you need a bankers cheque.

Also a very acceptable snack/coffee bar.

Digressing slightly, but just to clarify, in the case of settlement visa applications, is the VFS appointment just a case of dropping-off paperwork, paying the fees and getting biometric data taken?

They're an outsourced unit for applications, so no interviewing is done, right?

There is no interview process at VFS. They are there to process the application. As has been said before do not let VFS staff change your application or suggest certain documents are not required. They are not qualified to do this!

Cheers Bob. Was pretty sure that was the case from everything I've been reading. The girlfriend threw a spanner in the works by mentioning something along interview lines today.

Will also be mindful of the VFS staff!

They are on the ground floor of regent house.. LH side.

Cheers, thanks just what I needed to know.

Thanks to all who replied, at least I now know its not some fly by night place.

There is also a bank to the right on the ground (first) floor if you need a bankers cheque.

Also a very acceptable snack/coffee bar.

correct be careful of the Visa agents scam, of offering you a bankers draft for 300/400 baht. you can get them for about 40baht but that may have gone up now,