Squat Toilets To Be Scrapped In A Bid To End Knee-Arthritis, Boost Tourism: Thailand

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about some "Soap" to discourage spreading of bacteria?

Do they really think that Squat Toilets are the cause of knee Arthritis? seriously?? !!!!

Arthritis (like any other illness) is from decades of abusing your body with junk food, causing your ageing body to muck-up !!!!

things go wrong when you feed yourself junk!

signs of a 'slowly-breaking' body are: arthritis, osteoporosis, constant coughs and sore throats, easiness to catch sickness from others, low resistance to bacteria etc... and more serious issues from all the decades of junk food are the cancers, tumours, diabetes and all the rest, etc).

your whole entire body is made of TRILLIONS of cells!! each and every cell has a function. it has a purpose. and just like a human (or any life-form) it needs to have the correct nutrition to grow and function correctly.

when cells dont get the correct nutrition, they become mutant. things go wrong. slowly after DECADES, there are enough malfunctioning cells to "show-up" as a problem or ill-health.

the doctor thinks he can get rid of it with a "pill"!! (as if a few days worth of pills will fix decades of bad bad nutrition!!)

(the Dr might be able to Mask or temporarily hide the issue) but it usually comes back again (or something new surfaces).

there are several types of Arthritis (and a common one is uric acid crystallizing and building up in bone joints. this happens because the BODY is not functioning as it should be!!

there is the quick fix (to mask the problem) take some pills, try some alternative pills, don't squat down, don't move your bones too much!!

- but these are all just masking the truth. - as long as you keep eating regular junk, your body will continue its downward (slow) path to ill-health.

fix yourself (for good) by making a conscious choice. FEED YOURSELF CORRECTLY. respect your body.

Eat PLENTY of Fresh Fruit. (not tin cans, not box juices). EAT REAL FRUIT. See if you can eat a Kg of Fruit a day. (not so hard if you cut out all the junk and soda).

Eat PLENTY of Fresh Real vegetables! (the nearer they are to raw, the better) the more you cook it and heat it, the more you destroy.

Drink PLENTY of water. (most people are dehydrated) check the colour of your Pee! (if its not clear, then you need water), the darker it is, the more dehydrated you are.

get PLENTY of sleep. your body does all the repair work when you are sleeping. dont deprive your body of this Vital requirement.

avoid soda, avoid sauce, avoid mayonnaise avoid heated oils, avoid sugar snacks, avoid foods that come in packets, avoid anytghing that you instinctively know is bad for you.

this is all logical advice and obvious. There is no product being sold here. just go to the supermarket and eat REAL food... and watch your whole body and life switch around.

a pill from any doctor will NEVER (i repeat: NEVER) fix you as good as REAL food.

now, 'go forth' and save your life!!

Edited by easybullet3

Do they really think that Squat Toilets are the cause of knee Arthritis? seriously?? !!!!

Arthritis (like any other illness) is from decades of abusing your body with junk food, causing your ageing body to muck-up !!!!

signs of a 'slowly-breaking' body are: arthritis, osteoporosis, constant coughs and sore throats, easiness to catch sickness from others, low resistance to bacteria etc... and more serious issues from all the decades of junk food are the cancers, tumours, diabetes and all the rest, etc).

your whole entire body is made of TRILLIONS of cells!! each and every cell has a function. it has a purpose. and just like a human (or any life-form) it needs to have the correct nutrition to grow and function correctly.

when cells dont get the correct nutrition, they become mutant. things go wrong. slowly after DECADES, there are enough malfunctioning cells to "show-up" as a problem or ill-health.

the doctor thinks he can get rid of it with a "pill"!! (as if a few days worth of pills will fix decades of bad bad nutrition!!)

(the Dr might be able to Mask or temporarily hide the issue) but it usually comes back again (or something new surfaces).

there are several types of Arthritis (and a common one is uric acid crystallizing and building up in bone joints. this happens because the BODY is not functioning as it should be!!

there is the quick fix (to mask the problem) take some pills, try some alternative pills, don't squat down, don't move your bones too much!!

- but these are all just masking the truth. - as long as you keep eating regular junk, your body will continue its downward (slow) path to ill-health.

fix yourself (for good) by making a conscious choice. FEED YOURSELF CORRECTLY. respect your body.

Eat PLENTY of Fresh Fruit. (not tin cans, not box juices). EAT REAL FRUIT. See if you can eat a Kg of Fruit a day. (not so hard if you cut out all the junk and soda).

Eat PLENTY of Fresh Real vegetables! (the nearer they are to raw, the better) the more you cook it and heat it, the more you destroy.

Drink PLENTY of water. (most people are dehydrated) check the colour of your Pee! (if its not clear, then you need water), the darker it is, the more dehydrated you are.

get PLENTY of sleep. your body does all the repair work when you are sleeping. dont deprive your body of this Vital requirement.

avoid soda, avoid sauce, avoid mayonnaise avoid heated oils, avoid sugar snacks, avoid foods that come in packets, avoid anytghing that you instinctively know is bad for you.

this is all logical advice and obvious. There is no product being sold here. just go to the supermarket and eat REAL food... and watch your whole body and life switch around.

a pill from any doctor will NEVER (i repeat: NEVER) fix you as good as REAL food.

Save my life ??? at 71, My arthritis has mostly been WEAR and TEAR, Massive amount of sport pulverising my joints, football--then as a class 1 referee, near every night about 5 miles per match.

Food is vital-good food, but a top teaching orthopaedic surgeon suggested NO chicken, shell fish, egg yolk, and alchohol in small quantities will help relieve symptons.

The chicken acid content attacks the joints that your immune system is trying to fight the arthritis.

Your port makes a lot of sence BUT it mentions NO meat ??? why ??? or are you a veg addict like another poster promoting that style of eating.

Being a fruity and a vegy and a meat eater, with clean drinking water-excersise, is my best tip.

There's one major flaw with your theory. No matter how well you eat, you will die. On the way to inevitable death, the body will break down. The joints are high on the list of body parts which start to fail in old age.

Edited by tropo

A more fitting Government announcement should be to discourage sitting on ones haunches,cross legged on the floor to eat,sleeping on a hard floor,bending for hours on end in the rice fields,all more likely to cause osteoarthritus than 10 mins a day using a squat toilet.

Also for consideration, the Medical Profession in the UK treat Osteoarthritus sufferers of 1 in 4 of the mainly elderly population,due to a natural occurance of osteoarthritus in old age,most of which have never used a Squat Toilet in their lives.

Is this another Populist Vote Catcher,especially if a new status symbol "Farang Toilet" is a given away free,or obtained by a low cost grant?

• Like 1

The problem with squat toilets, as opposed to seated toilets, for me anyway, is that my plonker dangles into the water on a squat toilet. It's cold and diverts my attention away from the enjoyment of the #2.

On a seated toilet I can adjust said plonker to be seated on the seat, before my thighs.

Many different opinions here all seem to point to the benefits of a seated toilet, and mine just goes to show truth in that old theory of 'the angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat!' ;)

-mel.

• Like 1

The problem with squat toilets, as opposed to seated toilets, for me anyway, is that my plonker dangles into the water on a squat toilet. It's cold and diverts my attention away from the enjoyment of the #2.

On a seated toilet I can adjust said plonker to be seated on the seat, before my thighs.

Many different opinions here all seem to point to the benefits of a seated toilet, and mine just goes to show truth in that old theory of 'the angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat!' wink.png

-mel.

Hey, you gotta factor in the mass of the arse to complete that equation ! :rolleyes:

• Like 1