Ferry Service To Western Side Of The Gulf

extexthai

I remember a few years ago..not too long...a much vaunted catamaran ferry service was launched from Pattaya-Hua -Hin, I haven't heard any more about it so obviously did not continue. Question is: would you trust your life to a ferry service here? Me, defo not.

Never heard of it.

Do note their are flights from Trat and U-Toppo near rayong.

Trat flights to Bangkok only. U-Tapao goes to Samui. No ferry service. As mentioned the Pattaya - Hua Hin ferry either never got going or didnt last long.

I remember a few years ago..not too long...a much vaunted catamaran ferry service was launched from Pattaya-Hua -Hin, I haven't heard any more about it so obviously did not continue. Question is: would you trust your life to a ferry service here? Me, defo not.

You definitely have a point there, however....I think I would rather take my chances on the water than with some ya-ba eating, speed-demon, total disregard for safety....idiot....Thai van driver. I won't go that route anymore. Thanks for the input...ett

• 5 months later...

And yet I bet you travel on the highways where there's proportionately way more deaths per distance traveled.

Edited by HerbalEd

• 2 weeks later...