Hot

I'd say late April/May should be the hottest.

Here in Pattaya also unseasonally hot!

Actually didn't have a cool season at all this year!

Same here on Samui - and very little rain. wai.gif

Just over a week ago - 2 pm on my deck - in the shade. The thermometer read 36 C smile.png

Next 2 days, same time - very cloudy - 26 C sad.png (I had to wear slippers)

Accuweather 'RealFeel' temp is regularly mid to high 30's on Samui at the moment.thumbsup.gif

http://www.accuweather.com/iwxpage/adc/help/pr_realfeel.htm

Hallo Holland.

I was just thinking the same today.

Up here in Phetchabun it is so hot that when the sparrow on the roof farts, the bird cannot hold and shits and subsequently faints.

Then the poor sparrow tumbels down the hot roof tiles while sh**ting covering himself in his own excrements falling down on the simmering concrete of the floor surrounded by his own bodily fluids. Unable to move on the hot concrete he then is cooked by the heat-rays of the sun.

Poor bird.

Eeeuh,.. yes it is surely hot, i agree.

it's sunny since many days without a break. I like that, nature is showing itself in its very best colors, daytime, dawn and nighttime, very clear. During the hottest hours take a nap like Mexicans do.

20130322_112215_zpse3d83beb.jpg

• Like 2

Hallo Holland.

Up here in Phetchabun it is so hot that when the sparrow on the roof farts, the bird cannot hold and shits and subsequently faints.

Then the poor sparrow tumbels down the hot roof tiles while sh**ting covering himself in his own excrements falling down on the simmering concrete of the floor surrounded by his own bodily fluids. Unable to move on the hot concrete he then is cooked by the heat-rays of the sun.

Poor bird.

Get a cool drink. Looks like its needed :lol: :lol:
  • Like 1

Yep! hotter than blazes !

One forecast said it would hit 40c over the week end... yiks! whistling.gifw00t.gif

Funny though I headed down to the west end of Maenam beach, this afternoon and was amazed to see white caps and a wind too strong to sit in comfortably today..... yesterday there was a wind but bearable!... and cooler.... wink.png

I should gone and tried Ban Tai beach, that was probably like a mill pond! .... or headed up the mountain where it is usually several degrees cooler....thumbsup.gif

Phew! ... strangely though the nights seem cool!

• Like 1

hahaha

Edited by Judo Chop

Well the uk is having the coldest march in 50 years !

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

correct, it's <deleted> freezing, seriously brutal beast of a wind from the east too. Glad i'm back next month, rather melt than freeze for sure.

rather melt than freeze for sure.

Spot on thumbsup.gif

and my kids keep asking me when I am moving back to the UK? sad.png

Fat chance wai.gif

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/9948967/Snow-and-flooding-sweeps-across-the-country-as-body-is-found-in-Cornwall-landslide.html

Birdman put it well

"it's sunny since many days without a break. I like that, nature is showing itself in its very best colors, daytime, dawn and nighttime, very clear. During the hottest hours take a nap like Mexicans do."

The colours are fabulous lately. Very clear seas as well.

rather melt than freeze for sure.

Spot on thumbsup.gif

and my kids keep asking me when I am moving back to the UK? sad.png

Fat chance wai.gif

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/9948967/Snow-and-flooding-sweeps-across-the-country-as-body-is-found-in-Cornwall-landslide.html

Birdman put it well

"it's sunny since many days without a break. I like that, nature is showing itself in its very best colors, daytime, dawn and nighttime, very clear. During the hottest hours take a nap like Mexicans do."

The colours are fabulous lately. Very clear seas as well.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/th/ban-ao-bang-rak/444793/hourly-weather-forecast/444793

correct, it's <deleted> freezing, seriously brutal beast of a wind from the east too. Glad i'm back next month, rather melt than freeze for sure.

Don't worry mate, uk summertime starts in just over a week!!laugh.png

Hallo Holland.

Poor bird.

I see many guys(not birds)coming out of bars in the late afternoon sun looking just like your sparrows in petchabun

• Like 1

Oh!..... they moved summer time ahead three months?....

That's not been mentioned on Sky news!

All I see is floods in Looe Cornwall, the snow over much of the rest of UK and Ireland .... and the gas is down to 10% reserve (could run out) no electric in some areas ....

and people complain it's bad here.... whistling.gifblink.pngtongue.png

No. no movement, the clocks have always changed at the end of march

Oh!..... they moved summer time ahead three months?....

That's not been mentioned on Sky news!

All I see is floods in Looe Cornwall, the snow over much of the rest of UK and Ireland .... and the gas is down to 10% reserve (could run out) no electric in some areas ....

and people complain it's bad here.... whistling.gifblink.pngtongue.png

No electric in some areas!! Where does that remind you of?

Sorry Carmine, that's called spring. Summer starts 21st June. Sure summertime starts the last Sunday in March, but it's spring that's just started.

Edited by Eric1949
  • Like 1

YES!

Nice cooling breeze from the west this morning. First time this year thumbsup.gif

Also, there was an interesting moisture-laden dark cloud inbetween KPN and Samui at 6.30 am, but it seems to have moved on coffee1.gif

Thought that we might get a shower or two. sad.png

Sorry Carmine, that's called spring. Summer starts 21st June. Sure summertime starts the last Sunday in March, but it's spring that's just started.

Thanks but i'm not remotely interested. I was only trying to inject something remotely amusing. Don't you have anything better to do other than stating the bloody obvious?

Edited by carmine