Cool Metal Predator Figures

bangkokStranger

Hi,

When i was in Thailand i seen these classic metal predator figures (from the Predator films), i cant remeber which city though because i done a tour of Thailand. Has anyone seen them anywhere in Thailand or does anyone know where they can bought online or from a distributor.

I have to admit they look class and range in size from small to life like size

Edited by bangkokStranger

Hi,

When i was in Thailand i seen these classic metal predator figures (from the Predator films), i cant remeber which city though because i done a tour of Thailand. Has anyone seen them anywhere in Thailand or does anyone know where they can bought online or from a distributor.

I have to admit they look class and range in size from small to life like size

If I remember correctly there is a stall at Chatuchack that has one of the life size ones. I only remember this because it had a sign around it's neck saying 'no pictures'.

If you can't take a picture good luck buying one.

Edited by DeathbyDurian

Floating Market - took this photo. :o It was rather expensive and I was thinking how one would get it back to where they live. (shipping would be astronomical I'd think)

The store i came across hand hundreds of these ranging from small to lifesize. Its the smaller ones im interested in

I have seen them many times at the Mah Boon Krong mega-mall in BKK. I think they are located in a small store on the 3rd or 4th floor. Its the same level that has all the small stands set up where people are selling t-shirts and things like that. The Predator figures I saw were the smaller ones like you have requested.

I have seen them many times at the Mah Boon Krong mega-mall in BKK. I think they are located in a small store on the 3rd or 4th floor. Its the same level that has all the small stands set up where people are selling t-shirts and things like that. The Predator figures I saw were the smaller ones like you have requested.

....and they will ship to any country for you. The all up price for one of the BIG ones was 100K bht. Which, considering the weight, is not too bad.

Assume you mean this???? :o

Yes there the ones alright but im looking for the smaller versions though. Has anyone seen these, in Koh Samui for sale or anywhere close to Koh Samui. Maybe Bangkok is the closest??

The original artist has his showroom in Bangkok, Patpong. 3 stories up. Also has sub outlets at Jatujak. He is a bit of a nutter.

Assume you mean this???? :D

Yes there the ones alright but im looking for the smaller versions though. Has anyone seen these, in Koh Samui for sale or anywhere close to Koh Samui. Maybe Bangkok is the closest??

The original artist has his showroom in Bangkok, Patpong. 3 stories up. Also has sub outlets at Jatujak. He is a bit of a nutter.

Here is a website but not his, but I here you can order online.

http://www.robot-models.com/