Blood Test

Jessi

A few years ago there was a clinic in Pattaya Naklua Rd not far from the roundabout.

Any members know if its still there or has it moved. I tried to find it last week but no luck. This clinic only does blood test,

Thanks in advance for any help.

I've just had a blood test at the Lifecare Laboratory on 3rd Road near the flyover. They were very good, professional, 15 blood tests for 500 baht. Much better than a hospital imo.

Yes this place is good value, sterile equipment etc and knows his job.

There aren't that many full blown labs around, mostly they are located in the hospitals - there's lots of people selling the tests and taking the samples but most use the same two or three labs for actual testing, pretty much the same scenario in most towns/cities. So, as long as the sample is taken cleanly and is stored/transported correctly/promptly, the only thing that's likely to change much at all is the price.

Do yourself a "favour" get it done at a hospital......they are the "experts" .... have all of the right equipment.....and proper hygene

Yes because it is real hard to collect blood and send it off. You should really pay a premium at a hospital. :D

• Like 1

nonsense

Good luck I happen to know what I am talkng about

Not on this point you don't.

Agreed, the guy has no knowledge.

The labs just take the blood and as long as it is sterile its ok. Then they send it off to big labs like you said. Nott much can go wrong here those big labs do good work.

Its also not that hard to take blood and have a sterile needle.

Do yourself a "favour" get it done at a hospital......they are the "experts" .... have all of the right equipment.....and proper hygene

Yes because it is real hard to collect blood and send it off. You should really pay a premium at a hospital. biggrin.png

Lifecare Laboratory have all the latest equipment on site, some of the hospitals send there blood tests to them to do!

As to Hospitals well Bangkok Pattaya do many of the tests in a room next to the emergency Dept and this has a lot to be desired for Hygiene, (dirty floors etc,) same in PIH and Pattaya Memorial do it in the hallway! And as for experts you are joking!! Its usually a nurse with absolutely no idea how to draw blood!

Edited by Pdavies99

Yes because it is real hard to collect blood and send it off. You should really pay a premium at a hospital. biggrin.png

Lifecare Laboratory have all the latest equipment on site, some of the hospitals send there blood tests to them to do!

As to Hospitals well Bangkok Pattaya do many of the tests in a room next to the emergency Dept and this has a lot to be desired for Hygiene, (dirty floors etc,) same in PIH and Pattaya Memorial do it in the hallway! And as for experts you are joking!! Its usually a nurse with absolutely no idea how to draw blood!

I doubt that much of your post is accurate, blood tests at the hospitals you mention are performed in laboratories and not in hallways et al. As for the lack of cleanliness and lack of knowledge of how to draw blood samples, you're statement are not credible or based on first hand experience.

I think the OP is asking about Pattaya Lab. Their website has all information, including a clear Google Map link.

I've used them for years and give them 10/10 on all counts.

+1. Had a couple of their tests repeated at Bumrungrad and they were spot on.

I think the OP is asking about Pattaya Lab. Their website has all information, including a clear Google Map link.

I've used them for years and give them 10/10 on all counts.

+1. Had a couple of their tests repeated at Bumrungrad and they were spot on.

Been there too before i found a lab here near my home. Good lab.

I have used Lifecare Laboratory Labs in South Pattaya and as the others have said, they have been excellent and not expensive. They will send the results by email if you wish, which can save you waiting around. What you don't get of course, which you do get at the hospital, is the advice from the doctor. Lifecare only provide you with the results, if you need to understand them in more depth, then you will need to visit a doctor.

As a comparison of costs. I went to Pattaya Memorial, my local hospital, and had 3 regular tests carried out for 1800 baht. The next time, I had the same tests carried out, plus many others at Lifecare and they charged just 500 baht. They were all clear, or I would then have paid the extra to visit the doctor at the hospital.

I doubt that much of your post is accurate, blood tests at the hospitals you mention are performed in laboratories and not in hallways et al. As for the lack of cleanliness and lack of knowledge of how to draw blood samples, you're statement are not credible or based on first hand experience.

My response is very accurate as I have to get Blood tests every month, I have had over several years tests at all 3 Pattaya Hospitals and Pattaya Lab near Bali Hai Pier so please don't assume!

Edited by Pdavies99