Whirlpool/dishwasher Parts

texanaust

Where can I find a replacement plastic drain hose for a Whirlpool Dishwasher? I've tried Homepro at the Big C Extra but they didn't have one and directed me to a parts store downstairs...For the life of me all I can see downstairs are food outlets and a few other kiosks. Is there a Whirlpool parts distributor in Pattaya and where? Thank you.

Where did you buy it? The store that sold it will usually have contact details for after sales service people. Sometimes you need to make appointment, as they may come from Bkk.

PS... Did you google whirlpool Thailand?

Edited by doggie888888

Where did you buy it? The store that sold it will usually have contact details for after sales service people. Sometimes you need to make appointment, as they may come from Bkk.

I did google whirlpool Thailand, but for some reason the website did not work earlier. I'll try google translate and see if I can make any sense of their service locations. Thanks.

I did google whirlpool Thailand, but for some reason the website did not work earlier. I'll try google translate and see if I can make any sense of their service locations. Thanks.

its:

http://www.whirlpool.co.th/

I think the OP wants to buy parts not book a service visit, changing a outlet hose should be an easy job.

I would take the hose off and take it with you, the basement of Tukcom seems a good start, remember to note, Manufacturer, Model No, Serial No, maybe even a few photo's of the machine and one of the name plate.